The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Video they don't want Australians to see

Video they don't want Australians to see

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
See the YouTube video at AlertActive.blogspot.com then post your thoughts here to keep this thread live !
Posted by AlertActive, Sunday, 4 November 2007 4:53:42 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good grief... do you think we are

-Brain dead
-Ignorant of history
-Naive about life
-Easily sucked in
-Plain stupid ?

that we would accept your "I am not a member of any activist or political party"

I'm tempted to get a 100,000 bottle tops and put YOUR picture on it and add the words "Mislead, Naive, Biased, Uninformed, Half truths, pawn of various people" on it.

The biggest error in your whole presentation is the ASSUMPTION that there are politicians 'out there' who have recently had a cleansing of their souls and will actually tell the truth, live the truth, and spread the truth about all matters. RUBBISH !

When it comes to international relations and Iraq, Afghanistan, WMD, etc.. there is so much DISinformation out there which you have clearly swallowed hook line and sinker, uncritically, and have launched out on an emotional crusade of self justification and seeking to tear down people 'you' perceive as evil.. when if the truth be known, there is no one who is not to some degree in this condition.

You remind me of the typical Philippino "Opposition" they ALWAYS cry "get rid of corrrrrrruption" yet 5 miliseconds after they get power.. they are the same.

Give us.... a break. We are too experienced and wise to fall for such shallow and rediculous ploys as yours.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 5 November 2007 7:20:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Boazy, you do protest too much. But hey, it is only your opinion. Problem is, you all too often come across as a self-righteous bigot who often calls the kettle black.

"Good grief... do you think we are

-Brain dead
-Ignorant of history
-Naive about life
-Easily sucked in
-Plain stupid ?

... when it comes to international relations and Iraq, Afghanistan, WMD, etc.. there is so much DISinformation out there which you have clearly swallowed hook line and sinker, uncritically, and have launched out on an emotional crusade of self justification and seeking to tear down people 'you' perceive as evil.

Give us.... a break"
Posted by Q&A, Monday, 5 November 2007 8:16:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Q&A's quite right, of course - there's more than a touch of hypocrisy in Boazy's hysterical response to what is quite a tame anti-Liberal video. At various times I've thought that Boazy's comments are

"-Brain dead
-Ignorant of history
-Naive about life
-Easily sucked in
-Plain stupid ?"

AlertActive's not pushing any party line in the video - rather he's expressing his disaffection for the appalling Howard gavernment, which he's quite entitled to do. The 'bottletop' picture is a clever means of drawing attention to the lying rodent's record, and I would have thought that Boazy, as a vociferous supporter of YouTube, would be the last to complain about the use of the medium in this way.

But of course, Boazy's hypocrisy in political matters knows no bounds.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 5 November 2007 8:44:34 AM
BD, now's your chance to set the record straight, once and for all.

Which one of the statements is a "half-truth"?

What content can be portrayed as "disinformation"?

Who is really on "an emotional crusade of self justification"?

Shooting the messenger doesn't work unless you are prepared to back up arguments with facts.

I think this link is potentially a far more controversial observation on what sort of country we are becoming.

http://ns1.clev6.com/~waxaudio/cpr/02_You_Better_Run_You_Better_Take_Cover.mp3 (language warning for the faint-hearted!)
Posted by rache, Monday, 5 November 2007 9:04:13 AM
Doesn't it prove what a wonderful nation we live in when even the moronic have all that time on their hands to act...well, moronically.

And they get applauded for it. Wow, the guy drew a picture - he obviously has special insight into the political affairs of the nation.

Next leadership debate we get rid of the worm and give each contender an easel and some crayons. Best "what-I-did-on-my-holidays" picture wins.

Struth, election campaigns really bring out the nutters.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 5 November 2007 2:05:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy