The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Immigration Minister Kevin Andrews

Immigration Minister Kevin Andrews

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
ET,
In Perth the prisons are full of Africans, why dont the leftist journos ask the WA police commisioner for crime statistics involving non aboriginal blacks whom are incarcerated.

We all know the statistics are fudged to support black armband view of history but come off the grass, these africans could be swapped with white Zimbabweans and there would be no problem and we wouldnt have to pay them centrelink.

A first offence should meen automatic deportation, we can have the pick of the refugees, this mob are ungrateful, we saved them and this is how they pay us back.

They can go home to be killed by the ganjaweed for all I care.
Posted by SCOTTY, Saturday, 13 October 2007 12:41:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And oh yeh, one more thing....

The Africans and Aboriginals have pretty much declared war on one another in WA.. So yeh another well thought out policy by the UN.

A bit like cane toads really.

One exotic species attacking an indigenous species that wont be able to cope.....

NICE ONE!
Posted by SCOTTY, Saturday, 13 October 2007 12:46:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"In Perth the prisons are full of Africans"

"We all know the statistics are fudged"

In other words, SCOTTY, there is no way we can very that your claim is true, because you will argue that the data is unreliable, and only you have access to the truth.

At any rate, the statistics most definitely do indicate that indigenous "black" Australians are over-represented in our prison population. I suppose you are suggesting it would be better for Australia to just let these people languish in prison, as there is nothing that can be done to overcome their innate inability to integrate (and you can't exactly send them home).

Even if Africans were over-represented in the WA prison population, and you accept this is evidence that, on average, black-skinned people have more trouble peacefully co-existing in a modern nation state than white-skinned people, and believe there is a case for preserving "white supremacy", then surely whites should be showing their moral superiority by helping out those of different skin-colour, just as we help out children, the old, the sick, the mentally and physical retarded etc. And we can do that far better here than if African refugees are forced to remain in their countries of often.

As it is, the appears to very little evidence that Africans are having particular difficulties integrating, and the isolated anecodates that we hear of are no different to similar anecdotes that flew around when the Italians and Greeks first arrived here 50 years ago, or when the Chinese first starting arriving in significant numbers 15 years ago. There are always small teething problems (which are often more perception than reality), but absolutely no evidence that I can see that any particular ethnic group/nationality is somehow likely to be genetically incapable of gradually integrating into a modern, economically prosperous liberal democracy.
Posted by wizofaus, Saturday, 13 October 2007 5:52:54 AM
CJ.. actually I think Howards 'recognition' thing might turn out to be a bit of a coup.

Labor and others can only now play 'catch up' politics :) how can they criticize it?.... they simply did not think of it... aah.. poor them... they are back to 'sorry day'....as IF.. a word.. 'sorry' will do much.. sure.. might generate a bit of feel good..but wow.. a CONSTITUTIONAL recognition.. does wayyyy more than a simple word 'sorry'.

It also says "sorry" in more tangible and enduring terms.

But after all that.. I kind of agree.. Andrews was a bit dog whiste-ish...and even this recognition thing is a bit 'opportunistic'...but no less opportunistic than the politicization of 'sorry' but when have I ever said politicians are anything but that ? :)
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 13 October 2007 7:54:47 AM
See, 'individual'. It didn't take long for the officially sanctioned attack dog racists to turn up. I dunno if you you've ever seen American History X, individual. But they all look like that big fat mate of Edward Norton's whose got some built up 'my mother didn't breast feed me', a coon stole my lunch, I've read two chapters of Mein Kampf (so I know it all), safety of anonimity animosity towards ANYONE that their 'pa' said was scum....their 'pa' said that while standing in the dole office, frustrated that he's late for an appointment with government housing....with four feral shaved headed 'kids' in tow.
Posted by StG, Saturday, 13 October 2007 8:08:04 AM
They will never show crime stats against ethnic minorities because they would be accused of fanning hate, pandering to racists and doing nothing to solve the overall problem.

It also must be asked about the Sudanese commitment to integrating. Why were 20 Sudanese youths out drinking at 2am on Tuesday morning? Don’t they have jobs? Or are they still after many years of low unemployment unable to find work and just get centerlink payments to buy themselves bottles of jimmy and bundey.

If you are new to a community you should be working twice as hard to be accepted not sitting around at 2am on a week night drinking alcohol bought with centerlink payments and bashing cops!

In the short run refugee are an economic burden to the society they move to, in the long run they are a social burden due to them destroying our sense of community and togetherness and bring “diversity” into a previously united community.

Having refugee here makes as much sense as this thing! Its the pride of the New Zealand air force! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT60SkXN1UY
Posted by EasyTimes, Saturday, 13 October 2007 12:32:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy