The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Banning Nazi Acts And Symbols.

Banning Nazi Acts And Symbols.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. All
Oh dear - I must know a different Dr Randa Abdel-Fattah.

The one I know, was born in Australia and is a writer,
lawyer, who writes fiction and children's stories.
Her first novel - "Does My Head Look Big In This?"
was a best selling winning novel with praise coming

"The freshest brilliant voice and perspective in young
adult fiction," Weekend Australian.

"Reading Randa Abdel-Fattah's first novel is like
discovering a jewel." Sydney Morning Herald.

"A no-holds barred look at life when cultures clash and
modernity wars with tradition," Good Weekend.

"This debut should speak to anyone who has felt like an
outsider for any reason," Publishers Weekly.

I highly recommend the book - "Does My Head Look Big
In This?" with Christmas just around the corner.
Your kids will love it - and so will you.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 9 October 2024 1:13:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Foxy,

ttbn is well known for regurgitating lies and nonsense from extreme right hate sights. He presents a diatribe of crap he's just read as fact, when it mostly lies and half truths at best. The blokes a small time Goebbelists who thinks people believe his way out nonsense.

ttbn, are you supporting that alleged drug snorting Liberal leader in South Australia?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 10 October 2024 4:48:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Someone else Foxy claims to "know". Highly unlikely, but so bloody what anyway! The crazy woman did say what I said she did, and her history and what she has written means squat. She is an activist sucking on the public teat, working away against the West: Israel in particular.

Israel is on the frontier of a civilisational battle for the West, threatened by the far Left and Islamists - including this this Arab woman among us.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 10 October 2024 7:54:24 AM
Another trouble-maker of the Muslim variety getting publicity that she wouldn't want as she puts herself about on the media for her own benefit after leaving the Labor Party who stupidly, and maybe illegally, got her into the Senate.

Senator Payman has been revealed, has ‘citizenship troubles’. The usual story: she “tried” to renounce her Afghani citizenship, but there was “no contact with the new government”.

Senator Hanson, one of the few Australian politicians who knows right from wrong, has requested that Senator Payman “refer herself” to the High Court to resolve the “concerns” - if there had been “concerns” when she nominated, there would be none now, because she would not have been in the Senate. But, the AEC and the political class do a very good line in slacking.

In 2018, three Senators had to resign because they were dual citizens.

How did Payman get away with it? She seems to be smart, and certainly knows how to get publicity for herself: although that's not all that hard with the media so slavish towards minorities.

Dishonesty, perhaps. Another reason for not being in the Australian government which, it is evident, is not hard to fool.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 10 October 2024 9:10:58 AM
Dear Paul,

You've got to admit that it takes all kinds of people
to stop a discussion forum from being boring. Imagine if
we all agreed? There's people on here that most of us
would avoid like the flu in real life. People who aren't
capable of a discussion or a conversation.

Insults are what they do best. Let them vent their spleens.
Nobody really takes them seriously. Luckily, they are a
tiny minority in this country - and really don't
achieve anything - as we can see by our election results.
Voters do see them for what they are.

And for that we can all be grateful.

We have our families, friends, colleagues, and neighbours.
Our communities are strong. And what these mental midgets
with IQs of fence posts think and say - is of no real relevance.
Leave them to fizz and splatter in their own effluence.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 10 October 2024 9:11:24 AM
Hi Foxy,

As my Old Man said to me once; "Son, there are a million Hitlers in the World, unfortunate one got the opportunity to do what he wanted."
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 10 October 2024 9:58:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13