The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > ABC television star called out for 'moonlighting'

ABC television star called out for 'moonlighting'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
100% of silly old farts think the ABC is run by the Communists....that's got you covered Indy.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 10 October 2024 4:34:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,
Our generation gives the Communists more credit for integrity than the average ABC/SBS Femmocrat Journo !
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 10 October 2024 6:17:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
G'day Indy,

Not much chance of you "MOONLIGHTING" is there, you've gotta have a job in the first place to moonlight at a second one. I know the thought of honest work has always horrified you, considering your chronic bad back and all. Then again you could be like Cousin Eddy and holding out for a managerial position. At least you are seeking "medicinal help" dosing yourself daily with plenty of schooners down at 'Gods Waiting Room'.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 11 October 2024 5:27:10 AM
Paul1405,
You're getting worse. Has Fatima Payman's party knocked you back ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 11 October 2024 6:33:43 AM
Indy,

I'm forming my own political party The Fatman Payme Party, I'm considering making you Party Commissar up your way, are you up for it? BTW, that medication you are on is it XXXX or VB? I've been down to Gods Waiting Room, and I've sat upon (sacrilegious of me) 'The Indy Memorial Bar Stool'. I'm still waiting for your answer about my fantastic idea of a Seniors National Service. I'm sure you'll be up for a little light work, such as pot hole filling, how about that as a potential career? Start off with small pot holes and graduate to filling those bloody big ones around my joint! Seems the council can't do it!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 11 October 2024 7:08:11 AM
Paul1405,
By the sounds of it you've never experienced work. I could give you some hints but you being a bureaudroid they'd be wasted on you !
I looked this up for you, see if it sinks in but I doubt it;

integrity | ɪnˈtɛɡrɪti |
noun [mass noun]
1 the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles: a gentleman of complete integrity.
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 11 October 2024 9:01:46 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy