The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Debate

The Debate

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. All
As usual, Foxy accuses other people of doing what he/she does himself/herself.

JD,

Not sure why you repeated Trump's words, but they are pretty true, including the comments about Joe. Falling up steps, and so on.

I have sympathy for Joe. I'm the same age as Joe, and nobody should end his life like that. The real villains are a) his wife for driving him and telling him how smart he is and b) the Democrat machine for allowing him to be humiliated and laughed at. Oh, and his doctor who said that he was “fine”. He was, and probably is, fine for his age and condition, but not fine enough to be the leader of the free world. And he most likely was not when they put him in the job. You don't just go batty suddenly.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 19 September 2024 1:27:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The US Teamster's Union, about as working class as you can get, have endorsed every Democrat candidate since Clinton 1996. This year they declined to support Harris although supporting Trump was too much for the leadership to swallow.

But they did an internal poll of their WORKING CLASS members and found that they support Trump over Harris by a margin of 2 to 1.

As I've explained here before, Trump is the candidate of the working class. Yet we have people here, who constantly preen themselves as supporters of the working class but, unable to see through the lies of the MSM, refuse to support the candidate of the working class ie Trump. Useful idiots abound.

Speaking of lies - Foxy did a Gish gallop of the things the MSM told her to believe about Trump, all of which were lies. To take just the first, Foxy 'informs' us that Trump is "a candidate who openly promises to end elections". Its false. Its a lie. It never happened. But Foxy et al will believe it because the people they rely on to tell them what to think told them to believe it. Pathetic.

"No, the public doesn't vote for the representatives, if that’s what you mean. And, again, he’s still president."

JD apparently does know anything about the primaries.

Does anyone want to educate him? I can't be bothered. He's ineducible.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 19 September 2024 4:13:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Maybe I'm just different but if President Biden told me
to: "Fight, fight, fight!" I would not attack the Capitol.
I'd wonder what the hell was wrong with him."

And BTW - there's no election conspiracy or "election
interference". 80 million Americans just wanted a
president who wasn't a dick.

And:

"A "sucker" is someone who supporter Trump in 2-16.
A "loser" is someone who still does.

Hate never made America great.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 19 September 2024 4:42:29 PM
Mhaze,

I take it from your deflection and insult that you’ve realised your error, which is why you don’t want to “educate” me. Yes, I know what primaries are.

Biden’s decision to step aside came after his disastrous debate performance and concerns about his age, which were impacting his re-election chances. That’s why he voluntarily ended his candidacy, allowing Harris to secure the nomination through standard delegate processes.

If you have any actual evidence that Biden didn’t step down willingly and that this was some "palace coup," I’d love to see it. Otherwise, you’re just spinning yet another one of your baseless conspiracy theories.
Posted by John Daysh, Thursday, 19 September 2024 4:50:07 PM
Foxy, he did not say fight fight fight he said go down there and let
them hear you. Walk down there peaceably.
That last word was deleted after about 1/2 hour approx.
Posted by Bezz, Thursday, 19 September 2024 4:53:59 PM
JD,

"Yes, I know what primaries are."

Well you know now. Isn't Google wonderful!

" That’s why he voluntarily ended his candidacy, "

JD's naivety is so cute. Biden just woke up one day and said, I'm too demented to run. Yeah that's the way it happened. Of course, the day before he said he'd drop out (in a release he didn't sign) he was telling everyone he was still running and demanding a second debate. Then he gets a visit by Pelosi and Schumer and, well blow me down, he suddenly decides, all by himself mind you, that he might drop out after all. Nothing to do with the visits from all the DNC chiefs, nosireee! Struth, the gullibility is amazing.

" "Fight, fight, fight!"

He said that after he'd been shot, not on J6 2021. The lack of knowledge is astounding.

I can't help but notice Foxy doesn't even try to defend her lies about Trump being ""a candidate who openly promises to end elections". Typical. It doesn't matter if its true. Foxy and facts are strangers.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 19 September 2024 5:58:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy