The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The shame of Australia's Olympic medal haul

The shame of Australia's Olympic medal haul

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. ...
  14. 14
  15. 15
  16. 16
  17. All
Graham,

After having had a full night’s sleep and another read through our conversation, I think I can safely add this thread to the threads I mentioned last night.

In short, you’re assuming transitional challenges are permanent when there is no reason to believe that they are, and every reason to believe that they’re not.

Feel free to ask me to expand on any of this.
Posted by John Daysh, Thursday, 15 August 2024 8:11:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks for the information GY about the balance between Sport and Economic performance, as well as the information from John Daysh. I did think that John Daysh was a bit weird, and now I know what to watch for. The fact that John Daysh claims to have used ChatGPT before puts him with the right skill set for "the crime" (means, motive, opportunity).
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 15 August 2024 1:54:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Canem Malum,

Now that's what I call 'digging your heels in'!

Kudos.
Posted by John Daysh, Thursday, 15 August 2024 2:33:52 PM
Canem Malum,

Guilt by association is a logical fallacy. So, it hardly establishes means, motive, and opportunity. There isn't even any overlap there!

Get yourself an education. You should start by looking up "Marxism" in the dictionary. You wouldn't make very good criminologist.

Kudos.
Posted by John Daysh, Thursday, 15 August 2024 2:58:24 PM
Make kindness & respect a medal earning discipline ! A NMNS would be the perfect starting point !
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 15 August 2024 5:17:03 PM
I agree, Indyvidual.

But it can contribute to the triggering of false positives with AI detection software. I'm not exactly enjoying the new me.

You moron. :)
Posted by John Daysh, Thursday, 15 August 2024 5:36:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12