The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Retail rip off!

Retail rip off!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All
Is the Kudos Kid for real, everything he is against is down to the "Woke Marxist" whoever they are, all off the planet nonsense of course, but he believes it. What on earth does chickens in cages have to do with the mystery "Woke Marxist"! There are lunatics everywhere, including on this forum!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 12 August 2024 7:04:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One thing I forgot to add here were the costs of face masks in terms of heavy Covid restrictions. I remember when you had to pay up to $25.00 and you got about 5-6 in a packet. Now I can get 10 for $5.00.

Please don't tell me there weren't people at all ends, manufacturing, wholesale and retail taking advantage of people there. There would have been - and it was all a big rip off of a monumental scale, probably one of the worst in Australia's history!
Posted by NathanJ, Tuesday, 13 August 2024 7:54:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
NathanJ- remember Sinophile, Andrew (Twiggy) Forest from Fortescue Metals and his Chinese imported PPE's (probably mostly face masks). As well as his campaign to put women in most of the C Level roles in his "gender before merit" affirmative action policy. Sounds like "gender washing" to me. "Washing" seems to be a red flag to hide failures within companies.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 15 August 2024 1:05:53 PM
I wonder why Paul1405 cares about my talking about Woke Marxism? Maybe I'm saying something he doesn't want others to know about.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 15 August 2024 1:08:20 PM
From memory it ws Gramsci's Prison Diaries that talks about cultural hegemony and the march through the institutions of Health, Schools, etc shortly before he was executed as being a social pest.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 15 August 2024 1:13:12 PM
Kudos Kid,

"I wonder why Paul1405 cares about my talking about Woke Marxism?"

Why, because I'm not sure they really exist, like fairies at the bottom of the garden, or are they just a figment of your fertile imagination, please enlighten. I did ask you several times for the names of Australia's most influential Communists, those unnamed people you kept banging on about, no list was forthcoming, have they morphed into a form known only to you as "Woke Marxists". Like that list of Australian Communists you couldn't provide, is that also true of an Australian list of Woke Marxists.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 16 August 2024 7:01:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy