The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NAIDOC WEEK And Racial Abuse

NAIDOC WEEK And Racial Abuse

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Mr Mhaze Trumpster,

Fails to answer a couple of basic questions, so he gets his "secretary" to answer for him. Pathetic.

Here's a corker from the "secretary";

"The comparison yardstick is how one has helped themselves to pull their weight under the circumstances of daily life." Fits Aboriginal existence to a tee for 60,000 years of continuous culture, on that alone you could say the most successful culture ever.

This same fella Indy, freely admits to having his snout in the taxpayer funded welfare trough for the past 30 years!" Help themselves are the operative words here, this guy sure has helped himself to others hard earned. Then has the audacity on learning another is of Aboriginal heritage refers to them as a "concrete jungle bunny" not only a snouter, but a racist as well!

So what does mhaze offer in his link as proof of ancient culture; this bobby-dazzler; "carved stones about 11,000 years old, crafted and arranged by prehistoric people" Good on the prehistoric people, Johnny Come Lately when compared to Australian Aboriginal people. we've got a few of theses prehistoric people on this very forum, today, you being one. Great Great and a few more Great's Grand Pappy Indy was there at the time, unfortunately like the Indy of today he couldn't raise any heavy stones due to his "bad back" and had to keep his snout in the prehistoric welfare trough while other did the heavy lifting!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 4:11:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Here's a good song

Maroochy Barambah - No More Boomarang
http://youtu.be/sDzY5tjiSeo
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 6:47:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

We have a wonderful country. And most of us have a
laid-back attitude - with a great sense of humour.
It's almost as if our wide skies and open spaces make
us more relaxed. But there is a shadow. A stain.
The treatment of our First Nations people. It has been
appalling.

My brother was a Principal of a Catholic School in rural
NSW - and he kept telling me about the difficulties they
had with Aboriginal children - and how they were so
different from the other kids.

It was as if he disregarded them both mentally and
physically, telling me - they're beyond help. He told
me that I just didn't understand because I didn't live
there. That they couldn't do anything.

He said - "they'll end up filling up the prisons.
They're not educated. And so on.

I tried to tell him - that he was the problem. He
should take up the challenge - and not give u p. That
it was his job as an educator to do something about
things. That change was up to him.

Anyway, He just didn't understand. And it made me see how
much really still needed to be done to change things
in this country.

All very sad.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 9:55:02 AM
Another non-event post, jumped on by the few same old people saying the same old things.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 11 July 2024 10:10:29 AM
ttbn,

How old are you ?

Because you don't say anything new.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 11:22:06 AM
ttbn,

Why don't you share with us - what you consider are
events worth talking about and celebrating.

We're willing to read and listen to you.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 11:30:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy