The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > NAIDOC WEEK And Racial Abuse

NAIDOC WEEK And Racial Abuse

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All
In what should be a week of celebration of Aboriginal culture in Australia, unfortunately ugly racism has raised it head yet again in sport, with an AFL fan banned for life, after the "club member" posted online racial abuse of an Aboriginal player. Is racism within sport an indication of wider community feelings towards Aboriginal Australians?
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 7:49:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

Let's celebrate NAIDOC WEEK:

http://bwtribal.com

The Australian Human Rights Commission in a survey they
did a few years ago found that of those who occupy the
2,490 most senior positions in the country 76% had
Anglo-Celtic backgrounds, 19% had European, less than
5% had a non-European, and 0.4% had an Indigenous background.

It seems that we've not been able to develop a credible strategy
to address the root causes of what causes this - whether it's
against our Indigenous people, refugees, temporary
migrant workers, students, or other minority groups.

Are "Marxists" really to blame for all of this?

Should we go back to 1788 and continue to allow the "superior"
White Christians to take over the Australian people and their
resources?

Wait, they already have.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 11:17:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Deat Paul,

This attitude of "White Superiority" has not gone away.
National surveys have shown that almost 11% or respondents
have self-identified as "prejudiced" against other
cultures. A further 26% neither agreed nor disagreed.

Yes, we have legislation like the Race Discrimination Act and
we have abandoned the White Australia policy, yet racism still
remains an every day experience for non-white Australians.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 11:28:37 AM
"In what should be a week of celebration of Aboriginal culture in Australia"

Well I stand willing, even anxious, to celebrate aboriginal culture as soon as they find some that is worth celebrating.

As to this recent incident, its just another example of the usual suspects turning an isolated incident into more political agitating. Each week somewhere around 300,000 people attend AFL matches. One of them is found to have said something unsavoury the other 299,999 didn't. But the aboriginal industry requires victims and needs must.

I'm a regular spectator at AFL games. Aboriginal players are prolific in teams and are treated with the same level of adoration as any other player.

Storm in a teacup which the usual suspects will play for all its worth.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 12:11:31 PM
11% or respondents
have self-identified as "prejudiced" against other
cultures. A further 26% neither agreed nor disagreed.
Foxy,
Have you got the percentages of the non-Caucasians as well ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 1:46:15 PM
mhaze,

You're definitely not the type to "stand willing, even anxious, to celebrate aboriginal culture". As you are, you simply despise Aboriginal people, seeing them as worthless, its more your thinking when you say; "as soon as they find some that is worth celebrating".A person like you could never come together in peace and friendship with people of colour, they're simply not white enough for you. Your attempt at minimisation of racism in Australia is typical, but pathetic. BTW was that you who got banned for racial abuse?
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 1:54:08 PM
"was that you who got banned for racial abuse?"

Do grow up.... or at least try to act like an adult.

As to aboriginal culture, I can't help but notice that you didn't offer an example, just an assertion that it exists somewhere, somehow, sometime.

Actually I don't deny they had a culture - just nothing worth celebrating. If you think telling the truth is racist, that's on you.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 2:11:20 PM
Hi Paul,

It shouldn't come as a surprise to any of us -
that there will be posters
on this forum - who will not see the culture of our Indigenous
People as being worthy of celebration.

There of course will be people with our country's racist history -
who don't recognize our Indigenous People as having
contributed anything worthwhile to this land - people who
won't recognise our Indigenous people's contribution -
whether through
their animist belief system, expressed through songs, stories,
paintings, and dance or their care for the land, their languages,
and cultures.

These same close-minded critics -
tend to ignore what British colonization of Australia in
1788 did. And how devastating it was for the Indigenous
communities around the country.

How our Indigenous People's numbers fell from around
750,000 to just 93,000 by
1900. How thousands died as British settlers drove them off
their lands and brought killer diseases such as measles, smallpox,
and TB. How the Indigenous people were segregated from the
rest of society, forced to adopt British customs and abandon their
own culture. How many had their children taken away.

But chin-up.

NAIDOC WEEK is worth celebrating. Because with all the odds against
them - our Indigenous People have managed to survive as the
oldest living culture - and that is worth celebrating!
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 3:19:27 PM
Yes Foxy, that's me who doesn't think the aboriginal culture such as it was is worthy of celebration. Few stone age cultures were.

But its pretty funny that having lamented the lack of celebration you've then gone on to simply complain about things that happened to the natives over the past two centuries and don't show a single think about them worth celebrating.

It seems you want a government funded commemoration of those who died of TB! Rather bizarre.

Still I get the point. you think you're not racist and therefore anyone who doesn't buy into your black armband view of history is definitionally racist. Its childish and utterly lacking in logic but you'll be relieved to know you're not alone in that type of screwy thinking.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 3:51:01 PM
mhaze,

I shall be happy to continue talking to you when and if you
actually do some research on our Indigenous People. Going to a
museum or a national library may help.

You may find out that the reason why many Indigenous People
can't simply get over the past is because the negative affects
of colonization are still having an impact on Indigenous
People every day often in drastic ways.

These 18th Century colonial attitudes set in motion events
and policies and established systems and institutions that
continue to have an impact on Indigenous People today,
despite Indigenous People's determined efforts to resist and
overcome their adversity.

BTW: I did list the fact that our Indigenous People were/are
great storytellers,. That they have an animist belief system
expressed through songs, stories, paintings, and dance.
They had great ways of looking after the land. They were expert
hunters and gatherers - and much more. Their artwork is valued
all over the world. We can also learn from their land management
skills.

http://bwtribal.com
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 4:25:01 PM
mhaze,

Given your anonymity on the Forum, I thought the football yobbo image could be yours, only asking perhaps not. The fact Aboriginal people have existed continuously for 60,000 year on this continent is worth celebrating in itself. There's Aboriginal art, dance, song, language, custom etc etc all a part of Australian culture. In your case what is the best of your Ocker Aussie culture to celebrate, meat pies and XXXX beer? I on the other hand like to celebrate the great achievements of my fellow Aussie's.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 4:34:09 PM
Standard Foxy here. When she can't argue her case she just claims that's she's way too knowledgeable and her opponent needs to do more learning. This from the dill who thought DNA could only tell you who your current relatives are.

" The fact Aboriginal people have existed continuously for 60,000 year on this continent is worth celebrating in itself."

Well done Paul. That's how adults talk. Who helped you write that?
People have existed on every continent (except the Americas) for 60000 years or more. Nothing to celebrate there. But in most of those places they progressed. The Australia inhabitants didn't and we are supposed to celebrate their lack of progress over 60000 years.

Well I don't think its cause for celebration. Quite the contrary.

If I'm going to celebrate stone age peoples, I'll look to those who built Stonehenge or Göbekli Tepe. Got anything like that here to celebrate? Oh wow! They told stories about rainbow serpents to each other. Well so did every other primitive society but some went on to tell stories about Gilgamesh and Troy and Hamlet. Got anything like that to celebrate?

Oh I know. They did manage to wipe out every species of mega-fauna here. We could celebrate that except that every other primitive society did it as well.

Oh the boomerang? Nup invented elsewhere.

Some aboriginal groups forgot how to make fire. That's quite an achievement. Let's celebrate that.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 5:13:10 PM
mhaze,

No one is asking you to celebrate NAIDOC, I'm sure you wont be missed with your stand out white sheet and flour sack on your head. No more than you're asked to celebrate Christmas, or any other celebration, it entirely up to you.

Is your hatred of Aboriginal people based on a guilt complex, is that why, judging by your anti Aboriginal comments, you appear to be that extreme racists?
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 7:09:14 PM
"Some aboriginal groups forgot how to make fire. That's quite an achievement. Let's celebrate that."

I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing saying that.
Almost feels like you're treating them like downe syndrome kids.
Didn't all humans figure out how to make and harness fire at some point?

Now it's 2024.
I can get trays of cheap lighters for $10
We can arm re-empower every indigenous in the country to make fire again for about 20c each.

They need to stop being sorry for themselves
Stop putting so much emphasis on a victimhood industry.
Gain some skills and make themselves feel useful.
Find a way to empower themselves and beat the white man at his own game.
The modern world is capitalism.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 9:41:32 PM
"Is your hatred of Aboriginal people based on a guilt complex,"

Standard response from those that can't argue the point... Oh you must be racist!!

I don't hate aboriginals. I do hate the way those who are embarrassed by the backwardness of the aboriginals, make up unsupported claims that they had a culture worthy of praise.

I'm not anti-aboriginal, I'm anti-lies.

For example, I'm the one here who has pushed the fact that aboriginal culture is highly misogynist and that that is the reason for the massive domestic violence against women in the aboriginal community and that the way to reduce the DV is to acknowledge the failures of the culture and address it.

You on the other hand, turn your eyes away from all the evidence of aboriginal DV and misogyny thereby failing to address ways to halt the DV. Why do you hate aboriginal women?
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 10:21:10 AM
Hi Paul,

I guess you had to expect the negativity that
you're getting in raising this discussion.

mhaze in his usual fashion as an "acute observer," delves
into his customery bag of accusations or as he puts it - "observations."
LOL.

But what he "observes" is different from the intent, and
context.

NAIDOC WEEK celebrations are held across Australia during
the first week of July each year (Sunday to Sunday). to
celebrate the history, culture, and achievements of our
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.

My suggestion to mhaze to visit a museum of a national library
was simply a suggestion for him to take the time to deepen his
understanding of Indigenous history and culture especially
during NAIDOC WEEK (7th July - 14th July) when there is so
much on display in the hope that he just may get to embrace
and deepen his understanding of Indigenous history and
culture.

There are all sorts of activities and workshops being
produced.

The Australian Museum has a series of First Nations Tours,
workshops, and up-late events - celebrating NAIDOC WEEK.

And with school-holidays still being on - the events will
be packed.

Anyway, I tried.

You can lead a horse to water ...
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 10:35:15 AM
Foxy, who has shown she understands the issues of ancestry in the same way as my budgie understands nuclear fusion, thinks anyone who doesn't buy her ignorant genuflecting to the natives just needs to be educated (or is it re-educated).

Its the standard response from the ignorant who think of themselves as educated.

The problem with and for people like Foxy is that they fall for all the claims about aboriginal society's achievements in a vacuum. Foxy thinks we just need to see another boomerang or hear another charlatan tell us how wonderful things were pre-1788 and we'll all swoon as she does.

Her problem is that she's utterly ignorant of what stone age society was like around the world. She swoons that aboriginals had a tradition of story telling in the utter ignorance that EVERY stone age group had a tradition of story telling. The aboriginals were just another so-so stone age group who, among the world's population, had the distinction of failing to make any advances to speak of in the think-of-a-number-and-double-it years they were here.

Celebrate that if you want. I have too much respect for the facts to join in.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 11:09:48 AM
For someone who is unprepared to find out the facts of
what life was like for the Indigenous people pre-invasion
and actually learn the facts, instead of making false claims
that they
are interested in the "facts" - which is nonsensical. All they
are interested in are further attacks. It's a very predictable
and much used tactic - especially from Trumpster supporters.
Everything is "fake news," after all.

Facts are facts. And they are evidence based.

The British colonization of Australia in 1788 was devastating
for the Indigenous communities around the country. Their numbers
fell from around 750,000 to just 93,000 by 1900.
Thousands died as British settlers drove people off their lands.
spread disease -
And worse. People were forced to adopt British customs and
abandon their own culture. We all by now know the sad history.

Australia's history since 1788 began with the brutal acts of
racism. It's colonisation was yet another example of White-
Christians going into other societies thinking they were superior
and could therefore take over people's
resources and cultures.

This attitude has not gone away today.

We live in a complex world. Within the human species there's
as much difference between us as there are similarities.
Our differences in race, language, religion, ethnicities,
political affiliations, and more, causes conflict between us.

These differences have created some hierarchical positions
and systems and institutions, which are evident in the way
some groups see and treat other groups that they think come
lower in this self-made hierarchy.

What we need to do is learn more about each other, avoid
stereotypes, judgements, and biases if we can. And try to be
inclusive - and recognizing the truth of someone's history
would be a good step. Hence NAIDOC WEEK.

Talking about superiority?

Reading Charles Dickens might also help.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 11:51:59 AM
Well Foxy, that was a long way of saying that you have no intention of saying what it is about aboriginal culture that you think is worthy of celebration.

That's probably a good idea. Previously you've show that you have almost no understanding of how stone age cultures elsewhere were indeed worthy of celebration and how poorly aboriginal culture compares to those much more successful cultures.

Indeed as I've pointed out many times in the past, the only way someone could think in any way positively about pre-1788 culture is t be utterly ignorant about stone age cultures in the rest of the world.

("Those who know the least, obey the best" Farquhar).

BTW Foxy have you finished that research assignment I set you the other day? http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=10430#362257

Don't fret, I know you won't check it out. Ignorance is bliss
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 12:44:19 PM
Mr Mhaze Trumpster,

"how poorly aboriginal culture compares to those much more successful cultures."

What is your yardstick for comparison, and what is the measure of success?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 1:29:33 PM
mhaze,

I find your views too extreme, narrow, and ill-informed.

Find a kindred spirit to talk to.
I'm not one.

Cheers.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 1:34:18 PM
Armchair Critic,

We've all heard someone ask:

"Why can't Indigenous People just get over it?
After all, it happened ages ago."

The reason why many Indigenous People can't simply get
over the past is because the negative affects of
colonization are still having an impact on
Indigenous people every day often in drastic ways.

The 18th Century colonial attitudes set in motion events
and policies and established systems and institutions
that continue to have an impact on Indigenous People today,
despite Indigenous People's determined efforts to resist
and overcome their adversity.

We need to avoid stereotypes, judgements, and biases.
We need to try to give them a sense of self-worth and respect
and stop running them down - this is especially important for
the self-image of the young. We need to try to be inclusive
instead of divisive.

And if that's being wrong?

Hey, lets at least - give it a "Fair go!"
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 2:00:07 PM
What is your yardstick for comparison, and what is the measure of success?
Paul1405,
As all decent folk know, it is impossible to discuss decent sense with the likes of you so, I'll simply reply with that; The comparison yardstick is how one has helped themselves to pull their weight under the circumstances of daily life. The measure of success is how much someone could actually go by their merit rather than their claims of wrong-doing to their ancestors. Considering that much of this "wrong-doing" has become a huge benefit for the bleaters of more often than not mere gossip & fake Chinese whisper history !
Every culture, every Ethnicity & every human has skeletons in their closet. Some of those skeletons are from deliberate misdeeds but most are due to action of others due to ignorance.
Imagine how much more ignorant you'd be if it weren't for the invaders providing you with facts !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 2:03:38 PM
You can always tell when Foxy suddenly realises she's out of her depth...she suddenly decides she doesn't want to talk any more.

Just a hint of what these people are utterly ignorant of and if you want to swoon over a stone age peoples try this....
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/gobekli-tepe-the-worlds-first-temple-83613665/
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 2:06:08 PM
Mr Mhaze Trumpster,

Fails to answer a couple of basic questions, so he gets his "secretary" to answer for him. Pathetic.

Here's a corker from the "secretary";

"The comparison yardstick is how one has helped themselves to pull their weight under the circumstances of daily life." Fits Aboriginal existence to a tee for 60,000 years of continuous culture, on that alone you could say the most successful culture ever.

This same fella Indy, freely admits to having his snout in the taxpayer funded welfare trough for the past 30 years!" Help themselves are the operative words here, this guy sure has helped himself to others hard earned. Then has the audacity on learning another is of Aboriginal heritage refers to them as a "concrete jungle bunny" not only a snouter, but a racist as well!

So what does mhaze offer in his link as proof of ancient culture; this bobby-dazzler; "carved stones about 11,000 years old, crafted and arranged by prehistoric people" Good on the prehistoric people, Johnny Come Lately when compared to Australian Aboriginal people. we've got a few of theses prehistoric people on this very forum, today, you being one. Great Great and a few more Great's Grand Pappy Indy was there at the time, unfortunately like the Indy of today he couldn't raise any heavy stones due to his "bad back" and had to keep his snout in the prehistoric welfare trough while other did the heavy lifting!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 4:11:02 PM
Here's a good song

Maroochy Barambah - No More Boomarang
http://youtu.be/sDzY5tjiSeo
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 6:47:57 PM
Hi Paul,

We have a wonderful country. And most of us have a
laid-back attitude - with a great sense of humour.
It's almost as if our wide skies and open spaces make
us more relaxed. But there is a shadow. A stain.
The treatment of our First Nations people. It has been
appalling.

My brother was a Principal of a Catholic School in rural
NSW - and he kept telling me about the difficulties they
had with Aboriginal children - and how they were so
different from the other kids.

It was as if he disregarded them both mentally and
physically, telling me - they're beyond help. He told
me that I just didn't understand because I didn't live
there. That they couldn't do anything.

He said - "they'll end up filling up the prisons.
They're not educated. And so on.

I tried to tell him - that he was the problem. He
should take up the challenge - and not give u p. That
it was his job as an educator to do something about
things. That change was up to him.

Anyway, He just didn't understand. And it made me see how
much really still needed to be done to change things
in this country.

All very sad.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 9:55:02 AM
Another non-event post, jumped on by the few same old people saying the same old things.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 11 July 2024 10:10:29 AM
ttbn,

How old are you ?

Because you don't say anything new.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 11:22:06 AM
ttbn,

Why don't you share with us - what you consider are
events worth talking about and celebrating.

We're willing to read and listen to you.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 11:30:38 AM
Does age really matter?
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 11:31:42 AM
My parents became Australian citizens way back in the 1950s.
Everybody in Australia came from somewhere else, except for
the First Nations People. They alone have always been
Australian, for 50,000 years they have peopled this continent,
enjoyed their own culture, and adhered to their beliefs.

When the First Fleet landed in Botany Bay in 1788, there were
250 distinct languages and 800 dialects. Since then, over 100
have been lost.

The relationship between of the First Nations to subsequent
Australians has been an unhappy one. Between 1788 and 1900,
genocide , the introduction of European diseases,
dispossession, subjugation, and segregation reduced the
Indigenous population by 90 per cent.

From 1901 until 1972, the White Australian Policy was the
official policy for immigration. Between 1910 and 1969,
over 100,000 Aboriginal children were forcibly removed from
their families.

It's a miserable record and the damage it's done to the country
is far reaching and so very sad. But little by little - there
is a shift, slow as it may be, but there is a shift - and a
realization that you can't treat people like that. That it can't
be allowed. The fate of Australia's First Nations People is a
big stain on Australia.

This is where all the mateship claims - the sweetness and light
and friendliness gets seen in a different light. And what's left
is a poverty-stricken , miserable rabble that nobody takes
any notice of - seemingly has any respect for.

They have a culture far older than ours. We need to remember
that and they were here first long before we turned up. We
can learn more about them - because a healthy society is afterall
an inclusive one.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 1:39:51 PM
Age does matter it seems.

We can learn from acknowledging things -
especially knowledge - and dodge the spitballs.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 1:41:58 PM
Hi Paul,

The Art-By-Description on-site tour of the National Gallery
of Victoria - returns for a second live audio-described
tour - and this time it's a tour of Vincent Namatjira:
Australia in Colour.

As you probably know Namatjira's paintings are a satirical
chronicle of Australian identity from a contemporary
perspective.

This social tour is designed for participants who have either
low-vision or are blind and it fascillitates shared discussion
and uses tactile resources.

The National Gallery does this each month - where you can
join a small live descriptive tour of major exhibitions or
individual works of art in the National Gallery's
collection.

Anyone interested can ring - Adriane - 6240-6632 and make a
booking. A great way to get involved and enjoy art. - getting
out is good for you.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 July 2024 2:22:11 PM
The Ian Potter Centre, National Gallery Victoria, in
Federation Square here in Melbourne has free entry today to
events, exhibitions, art, dance..

People can explore First Nations People's culture through
virtual events and on site work-shops.

There's also 25 stalls showcasing cultural objects, craft,
design, fashion, jewelery, gifts, and more.

Plus there's an Elders Lounge and free drop-in workshops.
All very exciting - and a marvellous way to begin a relaxing
week-end and the end to the school-holidays.

There's more at:

http://ngv.vic.gov.au/naidoc-week-celebration/
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 13 July 2024 10:34:40 AM
It is a toss up as to which people are the more childish: the few who call people names based on race, or those who keep banging on about the 'racists', who are actually as scarce as hen's teeth in Australia, and not worth the attention they are given by the virtue-signallers banging on about them.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 13 July 2024 11:02:30 AM
Of course opinions on this
forum are subjective. This forum is not
an academic research paper. However, most rational people
can only hope that moderate contributors here can come
together in their discussions, listen to
different perspectives and points
of view, and not try not - to batter themselves
against the rocks of the radical and dysfunctional members.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 13 July 2024 11:25:18 AM
Kudos mhaze
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 13 July 2024 2:01:46 PM
The sharing of knowledge and dodging spitballs is
an occupational hazard for some.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 13 July 2024 2:39:19 PM
Foxy,
When knowledge is being suppressed & replaced by idealist deceit it is a hazard to all. Or, can't you see that yet ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 15 July 2024 7:43:35 AM
Indyvidual,

In this country we're lucky to have access to multiple
sources of information. We make our choices whether we
want to be informed and sift fact, from lies, and misconeptions.
It's up to us. Our choice. At least we have that choice
unlike people in some other countries.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 July 2024 10:28:07 AM
It's up to us. Our choice.
Foxy,
Good to hear, when will you start doing that ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 15 July 2024 12:30:44 PM
Indyvidual,

You first.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 July 2024 1:34:04 PM
As a trained professional - I already do that.

It's time you at least gave it a try. It just may broaden
your perception of so many things.

Have a go!.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 July 2024 1:42:52 PM
I think Axelrod might be useful here! mhaze?
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 15 July 2024 3:28:15 PM
It just may broaden your perception of so many things.
Foxy,
I've always looked around with my eyes wide open whereas you always wear blinkers which narrow drastically what you can take in !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 15 July 2024 6:13:31 PM
Indyvidual,

How on earth can you possibly see the big picture
when you have such a small screen.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 July 2024 10:39:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy