The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labor restores funding to terrorists

Labor restores funding to terrorists

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All
The Albanese government and Foreign Minister Penny Wong have gambled with their integrity and accountability by reinstating Australia’s funding of the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, an organisation heavily discredited in terms of its relations with Hamas.

UNRWA has for decades used a UN fig leaf of respectability to divert aid for Gazans directly to Hamas and has used the money given for charity to buy weapons and to line the pockets of senior members of Hamas.

Thus every citizen of Australia is indirectly funding terrorists.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 20 March 2024 6:26:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The far right will make these kinds of claims without evidence from time to time. A thorough independent investigation into the claim that terrorist are being financed/funded by the UNRWA have, time and again, been shown to be baseless. If there is evidence the poster above should, put it up!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 20 March 2024 8:01:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just think of the Gaza toddlers stopping Israeli bullets.

Which is worse, the Israeli Army's offensive or UNRWA feeding kids?
Posted by Maverick, Wednesday, 20 March 2024 8:08:45 AM
Pauliar,

There is plenty of proof that UNRWA and Hamas are closely knit including several UNRWA employees being directly involved in the genocidal attack on Israel. The level of proof is sufficient for most civilised countries to block aid until UNRWA decoupled itself from Hamas.

The lie that this has been shown to be baseless shows just how morally bankrupt you are. Perhaps you should put up proof of your claims.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 20 March 2024 10:24:09 AM
http://www.timesofisrael.com/blinken-says-evidence-of-unrwa-staffers-oct-7-involvement-highly-highly-credible/

Of course, there is precisely NO evidence that will convince the Hamas cheer-squad. Any offered evidence, no matter how conclusive, will be rejected as biased and from pro-Israel sources - it never occurs that such evidence would NEVER be published by any other than pro-Israel sources!!

I got to admit it never ceases to amaze how Paul always demands evidence for those things he doesn't want to be true, given that he has specifically said he refuses to offer evidence for his claims, not matter how outlandish.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 20 March 2024 10:53:47 AM
I'm not the one making the claim so there's no compulsion on me to provide evidence. mhaze if I make a claim I will offer evidence, if its my opinion then there is no requirement for evidence. So don't make up lies as you do.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 20 March 2024 12:05:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy