The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labor and Liberal

Labor and Liberal

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Haven't they 'got anything better to do'?
Ipso Fatso,
Apart from voting Labor, no !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 3 April 2023 6:14:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I thought I might add a few thoughts about Mr Dutton, as he has been in the news a bit lately.
Mr Dutton has drive, he has determination, he wants to get there.
But, simply put, he doesn't have the mind of a leader?
He doesn't seem to have statesmanlike qualities either.
A leader needs intelligence and VISION.
A leader needs awareness and imagination.
Those around him will then be naturally supportive of him.
Does Mr Dutton have these qualities?
It appears he might lack them?
If he is hiding them, it is about time to trot them out?
Posted by Ipso Fatso, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 11:20:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ipso Fatso

I don't know about hidden qualities, but its about time Mr Dutton trotted out permanently, Exit stage right!

Dud Dutton joined the coppers with the rank of Constable Clod, ten years later he was out, still with the rank of Constable Clod. As for leadership and drive, determination, this bloke couldn't lead a team of footy players into a boozer on a Friday night pub crawl.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 11:54:01 AM
Apart from having no obvious leadership qualities, Dutton has shown that he has no business presenting himself as an alternative to Albanese because he did not come out against the Voice immediately. He still hasn't made up his mind.

An opposition is supposed to give us an alternative, not to be a carbon copy of the government, which the Liberals pretty much are these days. We may as well have a one party state here. Politics is just a job to these people and we, the people who pay their way, don't get a say in the applicants, who just have to pick the right faction in a corrupt pre-selection process.

Just a job, and they don't need any particular qualifications, skills or brains to get it.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 12:48:29 PM
Thank you Paul1405.
I knew there must be humour buried somewhere in these pages.
And you showed it to me.
Best smile I have had all week.
It painted bizarre pictures in my mind.
I didn't realise he was that nimble of foot.
Or that he could be so entertaining.
Is that his next vocation I wonder?
Posted by Ipso Fatso, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 12:55:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy