The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The voice squeaks to a halt.

The voice squeaks to a halt.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
I am bored stiff by the same old same old crap about this extreme Left, race-based assault on democracy from our Loony Left (I'm going to change Australia) PM, and a handful of elite Blakticvists who don't give a stuff about the 20% aboriginal Australians who do actually need help. It's all about power and taxpayer money to them.

So, I am out of here, and will be doing the only thing that I and other Australians can do to stop our Constitution being violated - VOTING NO!
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 30 March 2023 8:42:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
IN 1967 AUSTRALIA REMOVED RACE FROM THE CONSTITUTION NOW ALBANESE WANTS TO PUT IT BACK. We gave everyone equality under the Constitutionn now He want a YES to give non indigenous inequality. If you believe in equality VOTE NO!
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 7 April 2023 6:38:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Joe,

You hit the nail on the head.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 9 April 2023 4:03:11 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy