The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Dear Mr Rudd (Minister for Propaganda) > Comments

Dear Mr Rudd (Minister for Propaganda) : Comments

By Chris Lewis, published 27/7/2009

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's recent essay is mostly rhetoric intended to promote Labor’s election prospects.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Now let me get this straight.
You're criticising a politician for being a politician.
Posted by shal, Monday, 27 July 2009 9:03:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Lewis. I give you a high distinction for getting to the end of this essay.

Mr Rudd, you are hereby sentenced to spending your next leave (informal or otherwise) without your lap top, pen, paper or any other material that could be used to construct writing (including crayons).

In my opinion, this essay just proves Mr Rudd's communication and policy ineffectiveness, and attempts to deflect attention from that.

Bad Kevin.
Posted by David @ luv ya work, Monday, 27 July 2009 9:58:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When someone really understands an issue, they can explain it in a way that makes it sound simple. Kevin has never made a statement about anything that wasn't at least twice as long as it should have been. Mr Lewis' essay could have been shortened too. 6000 word essays will make Kevin look smart to some people, but won't fool all of us.
Posted by benk, Monday, 27 July 2009 10:43:36 AM
Multi-function propolis
Posted by Dallas, Monday, 27 July 2009 12:18:01 PM
How to make complicated things look simple for simple people...I personnel think it's great that we have a PM who is capable of writing a 6000 word article. This constant dumbing down of the political landscape is a big problem in my opinion
Posted by Kenny, Monday, 27 July 2009 12:19:46 PM
Kenny that's the trouble with kevvy's rhetoric. It's trying to dumb down everybody. With some it obviously works eh?
Posted by keith, Monday, 27 July 2009 4:21:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy