The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Don't patronise ladies who raunch > Comments

Don't patronise ladies who raunch : Comments

By Nina Funnell, published 26/2/2009

Patronising and judgmental, the matrons in 'Ladette to Lady' obviously missed the memo on distasteful snobbery.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Runner- I know many would like one of these ladies for a night and then find someone who is faithful, hasn’t got a foul mouth and does not make an idiot of herself because of drink or drugs to marry.

What makes you presume the women want to get married, like the men they are just enjoying good sex. Marriage is actually a better institution for men than it is for women that has constantly been shown by the long livety figures. Married men live longer than single men but married women don’t live longer than single women.

The idea that marriage is the goal of all women is no longer valid and is an example of the male double standard in presuming it is.

Let’s call a garden spade a spade,and let’s call a spade that will have casual sex with an accomodating lady or an accomodating man for the night by the same name too. A trollop if that’s the name you think fits. And it fits either male or female.
Posted by sharkfin, Thursday, 26 February 2009 11:04:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shock! Horror!

Women behaving like...well...human beings - with all the good, the bad and the ugly that being human entails.

Who'da thunk it?
Posted by Fractelle, Friday, 27 February 2009 7:11:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I've always preferred the company of women to that of "ladies".

Having said that, I avoid the company of yobbos of either gender.

And I agree with Nina Funnell that those matrons on the TV show are awful - far more so than the "ladettes".
Posted by CJ Morgan, Friday, 27 February 2009 7:34:45 AM
One of the most erotic things I ever saw was when I was walking towards a beautiful young girl one day and as she approached a fountain she turned to the side and spat in it. Animal magnetism!
Posted by Houellebecq, Friday, 27 February 2009 8:47:00 AM
The over protective nature of society towards young girls some decades ago was due to the difference in the consequences of loss of control between girls and boys, incl pregnancy, rape, STDs with resulting infertility. The norms of society were largely built around this.

While technology, the availability of abortions, drugs etc, and the attitude to unwed mothers has changed, the risks to girls is still disproportionate. And as a result I am still more protective of my daughter than my son.

While awarding everyone the right to behave equally has been achieved, ingrained behaviours are slower to change.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 27 February 2009 11:31:59 AM
"So rather than scoffing and despairing over young women, and scolding them when they behave like young men, perhaps it would be more fruitful to try to understand and account for the cultural significance and reasons behind the raunch trend."

Nina, why not explain "the cultural significance and reasons behind the raunch trend"?
Posted by Seneca, Friday, 27 February 2009 11:44:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy