The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Pope speaks out on homosexuality > Comments

Pope speaks out on homosexuality : Comments

By Michael Cook, published 9/1/2009

The inescapable fact of human existence is that we are both rational and animal and we cannot defy the laws of nature.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
Ps this may help. They love hate mail too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
Posted by JL Deland, Sunday, 11 January 2009 7:10:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LOL CJ MORGAN,

I never thought I'd write these words but here goes:

CJ MORGAN, I endorse your post of Friday, 9 January 2009 9:44:38 AM

You said it better than I could.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Sunday, 11 January 2009 10:14:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Since we're now sharing truths normally reserved for the initiated only, I recommend that all (when finished hailing) read about The Heterosexual Agenda:

http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000,015.htm

However, a word of warning: it's not for the faint-hearted. In fact, it'll scare the bejesus out of you.
Posted by jpw2040, Sunday, 11 January 2009 10:20:13 PM
Thanks Steven. I know it's a bit of a worry, but this isn't the first time we've agreed on something :)

Blessings of His Noodly Appendages upon you.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Sunday, 11 January 2009 11:25:53 PM
jpw2040, thanks for that link. Some of the other material which links off it is very good. The 15 steps link (http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000,016.htm) is great and is relevant to the tactics used in a number of issues - the DV debate came to mind.

Likewise the piece on the claim that gays are a threat to children was very good. http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000,002.htm

Plenty to think about in there.

To all I'm expect to be away untill late in the week so won't be able to follow up on comments.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Monday, 12 January 2009 8:22:29 AM
I love this one...
The pope's comments were actually quite mild and misreported...but as usual, not particularly logical.
As several posters have pointed out: Gay animals are not just common, they are *very* common. I'm assuming the Pope wasn't told that?
What about trans-sexual individuals with both genitalia (Which are more common then most realise). I *really* want to know what God was planning for them!
(Another nail in Gods coffin. Why would a perfect being create so many shoddy designs that evolution explain perfectly? The trachea: that practically eliminates "design"!)
Recent studies have also hinted at evolutionary reasons for homosexuality. Good on ya Pope for wanting to learn from nature, but you have about 500 years of professional knowledge to catch up on! (Religious leaders are so cute sometimes!)
"Human bodies, having been created by God, are evidence for an authentic sexual morality."
So what was God's message when he created homosexuals and multisexual humans? Perhaps some tolerance for differences? Oh, the irony!
Leigh shows his Christian version of Love...ie. Hatred of Others as usual...Half your congregation are Gay Leigh, they just take it out on the kiddies.
Gibo also shows complete ignorance of Church-Paedophilia connections whilst inventing Gay-Paedophilia connections.
(What about the systematic, world-wide Catholic harboring of paedophile priests!)
I suspect Leigh and Gibo are borderline Gay.
Posted by Ozandy, Monday, 12 January 2009 11:22:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12