The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > What's wrong with 'Islamophobia' > Comments

What's wrong with 'Islamophobia' : Comments

By Nick Haslam, published 23/12/2008

Prejudice flourishes among people who are cold, callous, inflexible, closed-minded and conventional.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25
  13. ...
  14. 33
  15. 34
  16. 35
  17. All
Dear Mil Observer.. clearly you need some more therapy :) I'm up to the task.

TR said:

<<Only fruitcakes talk to angels called "Gabriel", bang 9 year girls, shag their adopted son's wife (granted, Zaynab was a looker) and decapitate POW's. (The list goes on....)

And only the brainwashed would consider Mohammed a suitable point of departure for a world-view and civilisation.>>

You seemed to mock his claims? Granted.. TR was very colorful and decidedly vulgar in his tone, but every point he made is soundly documented in Islamic history. If you wish to have chapter and verse, I'll supply them, but for more detailed discussion look up each point in "Answering Islam" you will find reference to Islamic works in abundance, and the original sources.

BUT...wait...there's more. You could always simply take the word of Mousab Hassan...the former leader of the 'West Bank Hamas Islamic Youth Movement' who's father is still a pre-eminent Hamas political leader (albeit in Meggido prison) he saw the light which is apparently still eluding some here..that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that those who believe in Him have life in His name!

His opinion of Muslims now.. and Islam, is that anyone who reads the Quran and believes it is from God is 'sick' (his words..not mine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmmujStCGxM

The full interview is mind blowing..

Come join me at the next 'pro Hamas' rally :) we can both condemn the rockets which target women and children in Israel.
Posted by Polycarp, Sunday, 4 January 2009 9:14:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Porky: << clearly you need some more therapy :) I'm up to the task >>

Clearly the lunatic has taken over the clinic. The image of Mr Bean in the dentist's surgery comes to mind.

<< The full interview is mind blowing.. >>

Evidently.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Sunday, 4 January 2009 10:42:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mil observer,

Based on the old theory of the monkey, the typewriter and the complete works of Shakespeare, you have finally made a sensible comment. I agree,in general, with your criticism of Israel, the country is a predator on the Palestinians. Many in the West seem to regard Israel as an ally in the anti-Jihad struggle,that nation fights its own unjust 'wars', for its own reasons, against the mainly defenceless Palestinians. Israel is no friend of ours.
Posted by mac, Monday, 5 January 2009 7:11:16 AM
It is so clear that the people you speak of are the non-west. Racist, look no further than Japan. Homophobic? Well, by definition ALL Muslims have to be.

Misogynists? Again, Muslims.

IT SEEMS THAT THE WRITER HAS IT CONFUSED. THE SOCIETIES THAT WELCOME THESE BIGOTS (that is, all the good, civilised, western countries with health care and benefits that these sick, vile valued humans steal from us while plotting our downfall - really just a symptom of extreme envy and racism) ARE THOSE THAT ARE

ALL WE DO IS REACT, OR LEAVE....KNOWN AS WHITE FLIGHT. MUSLIM ENCLAVES HAVE MADE LIVES HELL FOR THEIR INFIDEL HOSTS. SICKENING. I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO PASS A LAW THAT REVERSES THE VILE MULTICULTURALISM POLICY AND SEND THE BIGOTS BACK TO THEIR VILE HOMELANDS, WHERE INDIVIDUALISM MEANS NOTHING AND WOMEN ARE BABY FACTORIES.

YOUR ARTICLE WAS A JOKE. BIGOTRY BY VERY DEFINITION IS NON-WESTERN IN NATURE.

LOOK AT OUR GENE POOL IN THE WEST. WE HAVE ALWAYS MIXED, WHICH IS WHY WE ARE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE RACE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. IN-BRED RACISTS LIKE ARABS AND ASIANS DON'T MIX AND ALL LOOK THE SAME.

NATURE REWARDS THOSE WHO AREN'T BIGOTS, LIKE EUROPEANS.
Posted by Benjam1n, Monday, 5 January 2009 8:46:49 AM
Mac,

Some might yes, but i think a great many have been so full of hope for Israels survival way before 9/11 or realization of the dangers of Islam...

The returning of Israel to the Jews by the world community after the holocaust was good and right. They have a right to defend it.

That Israel is strong and healthy enough to do so is not a crime it's a credit as it would be to any people.

I feel deeply for the Palestinians civilians becoming so desperate that they vote in the terrorist Hamas and that they did this and were starving under Fatah etc is not Israels fault. I sincerely hope they soon elect a saner body who at least recognized Israels right to exist, for a start.

I am stunned at people outside of this war not seeing the evilness in the proposal that a people have no right to exist. The support of terrorist Hamas to me is utterly criminal.
Posted by meredith, Monday, 5 January 2009 11:33:25 AM
In reply to; mil-observer, Tuesday, 30 December 2008 7:41:36 AM(page 15)...

I was living where I am now in Central Queensland. Obviously you are one of these people who are quick to attack the white Australian when it is Islamic peoples causing far too many problems there. Where I live now, we see many white Aussies moving here, fleeing the chaos of imported violence. Those who remain, who pushing their children into private schooling they cannot afford so they are away from the violent school cultures of Islamic influence.

Yes, I am a former Nationals member, a political party which supports multiculturalism which for record, I do not. I believe in a majority white european population in Australia. Far less violence comes from them.
Posted by Spider, Monday, 5 January 2009 12:42:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25