The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Taking a stand for all animals > Comments

Taking a stand for all animals : Comments

By Katrina Sharman, published 20/12/2006

Billions of animals are suffering in the US and Australia, but there’s hope in the wings.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. All
Dickie, answer the question. This isn't your personal space to blog on about 100 different things, attack everyone that doesn't agree with you, etc.., if you want to participate please do so appropriately. Ignoring me is (IMO) ruder than calling me every name in the book.

"So exactly how should Freerangemeat responsibly forward plan given that he can't restrict their movement or their sex drive?"

Don't change the subject, don't go off on a tangent or attack me personally, just answer the question.

"So exactly how should Freerangemeat responsibly forward plan given that he can't restrict their movement or their sex drive?"
Posted by RadRage, Wednesday, 21 February 2007 4:13:13 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Heather,

When I start a thread about what vegans should do with their lives and why, then you can suggest that I become a vegan for a while to learn about it and understand what it is about.

But you are the one making suggestions to people about the lives they lead and the actions they take while you yourself don't know how or why they do the things they do.

If I told you to quit being a vegan because I read an article about what it does to you, never being a vegan myself, how would you judge my opinion?
Posted by RadRage, Wednesday, 21 February 2007 4:18:13 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well that shut'em up.

Heather and Dickie have obviously scurried off with their tails between their legs. Off to another thread on another website where they probably found more of their own. There they can blog on and on about the evils of farmers and meat-eaters, trade recipes for tofu dishes and live blissfully in an imaginary world where 2 million years of human dietary evolution are tossed to the wind. Best of luck to them.
Posted by RadRage, Friday, 23 February 2007 11:23:02 AM
OH! Hell and I was really waiting for an answer as to what to do with 100`s of thousands of "boat wethers" and the alternative according to the AL`s bible Dillick is? waiting waiting waiting? HMM and tis only a small hurdle too,whoa why not give healthier a call...your answer girl...waiting waiting...........................................
Posted by freerangemeat, Friday, 23 February 2007 3:10:35 PM
STILL WAITING FRIEND!
Posted by freerangemeat, Saturday, 24 February 2007 5:45:44 PM
I'm back.

Maybe Dickie and Heather have been suspended.
Posted by Cowboy Joe, Tuesday, 27 February 2007 4:24:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. Page 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. All