The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Latham's war > Comments

Latham's war : Comments

By Scott Stephens, published 2/2/2006

Scott Stephens examines the demise of Mark Latham and why Australians are so eager to forget him.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
Not so sure Latham is ill, I too once dwelled on his every word and held high hopes for him.
A very long time before Crean saddeled the ALP with Latham leadership I found my hope miss placed.
Some Crean for a start should share the blame for Latham and I question Crean fighting for pre selection ,what posible part could he play in the house?
No third way man Latham once in power lost interest in everything he had based his political life on and lost more voters to the conservatives than any before him.
A Tony Bliar will come to the ALP and the sooner the better.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 11 February 2006 2:43:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly increasingly it is becoming less likely.How do we get a Tony Blair from the present union rabble?Many would need not only a brain transplant but also serious coaching in ethics and manners.

I think we need to pay pollies a lot more and just have fewer of them to get the intelligence and commitment.Pay them on performance to get the courage and dispense with the old Public Service mentality of jobs for life.

Well it won't happen in my lifetime or yours,since many are to comfortable in their zones of mediocrity and privledge.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 17 February 2006 8:29:23 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy