The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Back to Africa > Comments

Back to Africa : Comments

By Bashir Goth, published 13/1/2006

Bashir Goth rues the day that white man settled in Africa.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. All
Khmer, Economics is a complex art, don't flatter yourself old mate, you would be surprised what the general population knows about economics, which is why "financial advisors" are mistrusted nearly as much as used car salesmen. You can crow stupidity as much as you like about tubley and co, do you have a degree in anything apart from bombastic stupidity, which you would have passed with flying colours, if so lets have it if not, cease and desist! Put up or shut up. Oh no, that's telling you what to do.....

Our truth is answered by myth, our reason is answered by hysteria, our politeness is responded to with rudeness, how can we have any respect for this poor old buggar, who is obviously suffering from a deep sense of failing, Mental Illness is sometimes easity treated however one must admitt that one has it and seek treatment, Perculis could go along as a companion, as people living on their own don't communicate well what it is they are feeling....that is of course if they have the capacity for feelings/emotion etc....
Posted by SHONGA, Friday, 27 January 2006 3:32:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Meredith,

I checked, but didn't get an email off you sorry.

tubley@yahoo.com if you want to try to re-send.

Shonga,

Thanks for your support mate but having a degree is not something that makes me a better person. We are no more or less worthy than anyone else simply because of our level of education. Besides, education is becoming more of a priveliged entity anyway thanks to Howard and his crew.

No, I think the true judge of a person's character is how we go about looking after those less fortunate than ourselves on a day to day basis.

As for your comment on mental illness - diagnosis and subsequent therapy has indeed helped me to overcome several bouts of depression I have suffered. Everyone is encouraged to get a regular physical check-up from time to time, but sadly our mental health is largely undiagnosed and untreated.
Posted by tubley, Saturday, 28 January 2006 6:42:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy