The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > I hate Nicole Kidman > Comments

I hate Nicole Kidman : Comments

By Adriana Maxwell, published 10/1/2005

Adrianna Maxwell explains why she hates Nicole Kidman

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 118
  9. 119
  10. 120
  11. All
hee hee
bozzie, depsite the obvious that they are good looking and great tossing material for you blokes, the point wasn't that. The point was all these celebrities are hailed as super poeple for doing next to nothing.
Posted by aussie2, Tuesday, 11 January 2005 8:25:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aussie2, it is unfair to say that Nicole is “doing next to nothing”. She is closer to “doing it all” than people give her credit for (maybe that’s what we don’t like about her).

Here’s Nicole doing an interview with DeGeneres in today’s SMH. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/01/11/1105423481989.html

This article may well provide more reason to hate Nicole, but not so for her fans. DeGeneres says, "We'll make bumper stickers up that says 'Honk if you love Nicole'."
Posted by Seeker, Wednesday, 12 January 2005 7:52:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Adrianna,s comments highlight the fawning, feebleminded press writers adulation for this mindless "Oz" interlectual nobody.
Well done Adrianna.
Posted by Zeus, Wednesday, 12 January 2005 12:15:13 PM
Very amusing Adrianna! It is about time celebrity hype was put into perspective. I also saw the making of the perfume documentry and as usual was left cold by our Nic. Where do I collect my "Nic off" badge from?

RPC
Posted by RPC, Wednesday, 12 January 2005 8:56:36 PM
This is absolutely rediculous. Nicole is a wonderful actress, and has accomplished so much, that I just don't understand why you hate her. Is it because she's talented and maybe more beautiful than you??? What you've said about "Our Nic" is completely obnoxious and rude, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Plus, this is completely immature of you. Hope you're proud of yourself. You look and sound like a total idiot!
Posted by CourtneyLuvsNicole, Thursday, 13 January 2005 11:33:57 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Courtney is living proof that the Nicole phenomenon is totally out of control. Anyone with any doubts should check out her website (CourtneyLuvsNicole) where she reveals her love for the two most important people in her life - Nicole Kidman and Ricky Martin. She has my sympathy and I rest my case.

P.S. My therapist says that I am a total spunk!
Posted by AM, Thursday, 13 January 2005 3:07:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 118
  9. 119
  10. 120
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy