The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Refugees are NOT ok > Comments

Refugees are NOT ok : Comments

By Jane Salmon, published 12/9/2024

They are tired of paying taxes for, yet still missing out on, access to affordable tertiary study, Medicare, bank loans, continuity, permanent jobs. They are tired of children or any remaining relatives instead of hugging them.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Dear Indyvidual,

«the new type are Nation wreckers»

I cannot tell whether that is correct, but if so then it makes them welcome as I do not approve of this violent concept of "nation".
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 13 September 2024 7:18:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Unless they be Palestinian refugees subjected to your description of genocide by Israel I take it to mean."

You mean the 43 families living in tent camps that Israel dropped a 2000lb bomb on the other day that created a 30ft hole in the ground and there is no trace whatsoever of the 43 families?

Maybe we can have your family members switch places and we'll see what you call it afterwards hey?

Israel has done all this to itself you moron.
Don't blame the Palestinians for being pissed off when they turn the TV on.
I'm not providing the weapons and I'm not dropping the bombs.
Direct your frustrations elsewhere.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 13 September 2024 7:54:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#You mean the 43 families living in tent camps that Israel dropped a 2000lb bomb on the other day that created a 30ft hole in the ground and there is no trace whatsoever of the 43 families#..AC

You really need to turn off Aljazeera , BBC and other antisemitic broadcasters of Islamic propaganda and outright lies.

Your quote above I assume to be the bombing of the unused Al-Jaouni school in Nuseirat Sep 11th, which was identified as a command and control centre for Hamas terrorists.
The death count was actually nine, all of them identified as Hamas terrorist operatives of which three doubled as UNRWA staffers: Muhammad Adnan Abu Zaid, Yasser Ibrahim Abu Sharar and Iyad Matar.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 13 September 2024 9:28:14 PM
And a PS for AC is in order which may help lower his blood pressure:

The forty three families MIA were actually safely evacuated by the IDF prior to the bombing.

And give up on Tucker Carlson son, he’s gone rabidly antisemitic in line with the leftist fanatics.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 13 September 2024 9:57:20 PM
You're funny.

So the IDF sent in evacuation teams for the Palestinians before they bombed them.
I'm pretty sure Hamas would be onto the impending attack and go somewhere else.
Geez you talk some drivel.

I've seen the 30ft hole in the ground and tents lining it.
Don't tell me only 9 people died, geez you talk crap.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09-10/dozens-dead-in-gaza-tent-camp-un-convoy-released/104331106

Israel is becoming a economically failed non-viable state.
All Netanyahu can do is keep slaughtering innocents because he doesn't have the military capabilities to attack Hezbollah, and the U.S are indicating 'We won't help you, we don't want a regional war with Iran, if the oil stops flowing out the M/E before November, we're done'.

The world is going to change afer BRICS in October in Kazan.
- If the US doesn't try to use terrorists to bomb it or something.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 14 September 2024 6:32:09 AM
Now you’re quoting twisted logic from the ABC. You just don’t get it.

Further to the three terrorists masquerading as U.N. personnel, the IDF has made repeated requests to the U.N. to question the ID and circumstances attached to their presence among terrorists in a Hamas command centre, but to date the U.N. has not responded.
The evidence says that UNRWA still collaborates with Hamas in a war zone.

Funny, no serious.

Gaza is a war zone in response to the butcherous unprovoked attack on innocent civilians in Israel on Oct 7th 23, by not only but also around six thousand Hamas terrorists and Palestinian civilians. Video evidence proves that many of the attackers were Palestinian children of which at least one incident recorded were responsible for immolation of babies and other butchery.

There are no innocent Palestinians.

On the other hand, Israel is conducting a careful and targeted response which includes considering the safety of civilians, ( the same civilians including children that slaughtered Israeli babies etc), by warning them with leaflet drops from the air of intended targets, and text messages to phones with the same advice giving them opportunity to seek safety.

The civilian casualties are the lowest ratio civilian casualties in modern war history.
The IDF has sacrificed surprise for welfare of civilians.

It is the illegal actions of Hamas which deliberately embeds itself into under and behind civilian structures causing unintended and unnecessary loss of life to Palestinians, as the IDF retaliates to the unprovoked attack on Oct 7th. Nothing funny!
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 14 September 2024 8:19:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy