The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Refugees are NOT ok > Comments

Refugees are NOT ok : Comments

By Jane Salmon, published 12/9/2024

They are tired of paying taxes for, yet still missing out on, access to affordable tertiary study, Medicare, bank loans, continuity, permanent jobs. They are tired of children or any remaining relatives instead of hugging them.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
I saw footage of numerous kids who had been shot in the head and footage of innocent kids and their mothers being shot. I remember how snipers were shooting at women n churches.

Hezbollah and the Houthis will just keep firing rockets and missiles at Israel then, it doesn't bother me.
But you'll likely be carrying on like a hysterical woman, repeating the lies.

And btw Israel were lying about that hypersonic missiles breaking up mid air, it avoided all of Israels missile defences and hit it's target, just like a recent attack with drones by Hezbollah on Unit 8200 killed 22 and injured 74.
- And 8 years of US bombs on the Houthis didn't do anything.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 17 September 2024 5:42:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I can't help wondering how many genuine refugees are missing out on help because of so many who clearly aren't genuine. Their antics in Europe are a good indicator that most are non-genuine !
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 17 September 2024 6:16:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just watch this & tell us what you think !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnBNsn0HUss
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 17 September 2024 10:05:36 PM
The other side of the coin !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtdC7QuW5Ew
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 18 September 2024 10:36:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy