The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Childcare – why should you pay for it? > Comments

Childcare – why should you pay for it? : Comments

By David Leyonhjelm, published 22/8/2024

A low-income family that sends two kids to child care full-time, costing $115 a day, will receive $50,830 a year in subsidies.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Yuyu,
words of wisdom yet again.
Homo Sapiens is a parasite on this planet. We take all and give nothing to it.
Posted by ateday, Saturday, 24 August 2024 11:11:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Yuyutsu,

I do recall you wanting 97% of humans exterminated, I found that rather disturbing at the time, you never actually said how. World population control is usually called for by the privileged mass consumers of the developed world, something to be inflicted on the third world mass, not on them. I assume this is all in aid of "sharing the pie", if that be the case then as Americans on average consume the pie (world resources) at a rate seven times greater than the average African, that's where we should start, in America....then Europe, then Australia. Agree? Voluntary of course.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 24 August 2024 2:11:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Paul,

«I do recall you wanting 97% of humans exterminated»

Your recollection is inaccurate: I was speaking of natural attrition.

Reduction of human population to a healthy level of 100-200 millions should be carried out by attempting to cease human reproduction all over this planet.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Saturday, 24 August 2024 10:42:58 PM
Hi Yuyutsu,

I stand corrected as to the method you wish to apply to reduce world population. BUT, I see a few problems with that;

1. How do you get women/men (or one or the other) to take part in mass sterilisation? Is there a choice, is it voluntary. Civil disobedience!

2. Where do you begin, is there a "target" population? example Africa first. More civil disobedience!

3. If you simply concentrate on breeding, then you end up with 100-200 million old people, non productive, unable to reproduce, therefore eventually zero population. Extinction is achieved.

4. In fact if you were doing it "right" in true Orwellian style, with selective breeding programs, and at the same time "removing" non-productive's, the old, disabled, unskilled, etc etc, when you achieved your goal of 100-200 million people, their living standard with actually be less than the average of today. people would lack innovative skills, put simply there would not be enough "skilled providers", available for such a small population. more civil disobedience. Bloody hell, you'll need a big police force!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 25 August 2024 6:03:26 AM
is there a "target" population?
Paul1405,
Good question ! The Woke, the superstition zealots & other parasitic present themselves as a viable option ! Many of them come across as mindless enough to offer their services.
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 25 August 2024 8:35:09 AM
The sad ultimate fact of life is that to achieve a reasonable, sustainable population of Homo Sapiens, in the absence of a huge natural disaster, would require much time, which we probably do not have and also the agreement of the planet`s 8 billion people. We probably won`t/can`t achieve that either so the obvious conclusion is that in the, probably not all that far off, future the remaining non human animal inhabitants will all very happy and can continue their sustainable existence.
To indyvidual re your reply to my initial comment, Animals do indeed breed but in a sustainable manner within the limits of their environment. Something Homo Sapiens do not do. There can be no greater act of selflessness than deciding to forgo having children.
Posted by ateday, Sunday, 25 August 2024 9:40:45 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy