The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > How Netanyahu made the creation of a Palestinian state irreversible > Comments

How Netanyahu made the creation of a Palestinian state irreversible : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 24/5/2024

It is ironic how Prime Minister Netanyahu, who vehemently opposed the establishment of a Palestinian state, made it all but irreversible because of his misguided policies and extreme ideological bent.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Yuyutsu

#What have I to do with them?#

Only you would know that. But my own observation of your position on the future of Gaza and the US demand for a two State solution, your views on the West Bank, your position on Judicial Reform and your irrational hatred of Netanyahu, mimic the US Democrat Administrations position since Obama.

The one I’m not certain about is your view on the Iranian JCPOA, but I would assume, since your in lock step with the radical Israeli Left and their over willingness to be the paid mercenaries of the Democrat destabilisation of the Democratically elected Netanyahu Coalition, you are so pro US Democrat, you are as American as a grandma’s apple pie.

Could I be wrong?
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 26 May 2024 10:03:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Dan,

«your position on Judicial Reform and your irrational hatred of Netanyahu, mimic the US Democrat Administrations position since Obama.»

Did it occur to you that perhaps they are mimicking me?

«since your in lock step with the radical Israeli Left and their over willingness to be the paid mercenaries of the Democrat destabilisation of the Democratically elected Netanyahu Coalition»

Again, did it occur to you that perhaps it is the American Democrats who are willing to serve and help the Israeli Left?

When someone is helping Israel to get rid of that criminal multi-murderer Netanyahu, also making every effort to release the Israeli hostages, I don't need to agree with them on any other things they might stand for or even to study their philosophy - I only say "Thank You!".

And BTW, Netanyahu's Coalition was not democratically elected by the people of Israel, but was created by Netanyahu's political maneuvers - and their slim majority is only a result of an electoral glitch. All Israeli electoral surveys clearly show that this coalition has lost its majority long ago (if it ever had any).

«you are as American as a grandma’s apple pie.

Could I be wrong?»

It so seems - I have never even been to the United States of America, not in my present birth anyway!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 26 May 2024 10:34:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As I see it....
In this 'war', there is not one bad side and one good side.
They are both bad.
But the stronger side is showing cruelty to the weaker side.
One would suppose the stronger side had learnt its lesson eighty years ago.
But apparently not.
They have now reversed any favourable opinion which might be afforded them?
Except that a few of them are rightly and vehemently protesting the way their government is proceeding.
I commend the sense those few show to what is right.
Posted by Ipso Fatso, Saturday, 1 June 2024 3:44:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy