The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > How Netanyahu made the creation of a Palestinian state irreversible > Comments

How Netanyahu made the creation of a Palestinian state irreversible : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 24/5/2024

It is ironic how Prime Minister Netanyahu, who vehemently opposed the establishment of a Palestinian state, made it all but irreversible because of his misguided policies and extreme ideological bent.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
More “Bollocks” from the Democrats poison pen slave!
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 24 May 2024 9:39:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A good article, except for one problem:

The so-called "Palestinians" do not want to have a state of their own.

Nevertheless, let's embarrass them to the core by giving them that state they do not want!

"But then, what would it take for Netanyahu and his messianic ministers, especially Ben-Gvir and Smotrich, to wake up and realize that every day that passes without a solution, not only will more Israelis and Palestinians be killed in vain"

They are two different questions:

1) As far as Netanyahu is concerned, Israelis and Palestinians are not killed in vain but for the very "noble" purpose of keeping him out of jail. Once he receives an official pardon from Israel's president, he will no longer care whether or not there is a Palestinian state.

2) As far as Netanyahu's messianic ministers, Ben-Gvir and Smotrich, are concerned, Israelis and Palestinians are not killed in vain but for the very "noble" purpose of paving the road for the Jewish Messiah to come, rule as King over Israel, subdue all other nations and enforce the strict laws of the Torah over all Jews. I cannot see anything that can detract them from their inspirations, but once they are no longer ministers, that would remain only their private inspirations.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 24 May 2024 10:45:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A good article, except for one problem:

The so-called "Palestinians" do not want to have a state of their own.

Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 24 May 2024 10:45:46 AM

Didn't read passed that opening. That says it all really.

Are you a Jew?
Posted by Random, Friday, 24 May 2024 4:04:28 PM
Dear Random,

«Didn't read passed that opening.»

[The correct word is 'past': "passed" is the past-tense of "pass"]

What a pity because if you did, you could see that I support a Palestinian state anyway, whether they themselves like it or not.

You see, I support Israel and so I like it to be free from the shackles of Netanyahu, his Nazi companions, the Jewish-Messianic West-Bank settlers and those cursed territories it occupies since 1967.

A Palestinian state is good for Israel - a step in the right direction!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 24 May 2024 5:21:23 PM
Yuyutsu.

The US Democrat Administration believes Hamas not to be a terror group, but an “Idea”, therefore cannot be defeated; on the strength of that decision, rests the foundation of the two State demand, foisted onto Israel which very few Israelis will have a bar of.

From the Biden Administrations conclusion built on defeatism, that Palestinians are an extension of the idea “Hamas”, which many agree with, a different solution could be arrived at built on the notion that a “the only good Palestinian is a dead one”, since they are commonly believed to be irredeemable; so a two State solution or annihilation of Palestinians as a consequence of a war which Israel must win seems tidy thinking!
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 24 May 2024 8:00:32 PM
Dear Dan,

I find it difficult to understand why you address me about Some Americans and their politics.

What have I to do with them?
They have their ideas - I have mine.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Saturday, 25 May 2024 7:49:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy