The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Netanyahu is unfit to serve - he must resign now > Comments

Netanyahu is unfit to serve - he must resign now : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 12/4/2024

Since Hamas' savagery of 1,200 innocent Israelis on October 7, one thing became abundantly clear. Netanyahu, and no one else, indirectly precipitated Hamas' attack.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Dear Critic,

«Israel is not going to stop with it's hubris until it gets smacked across the face a little.»

The ones with hubris are not smacked - they are shielded by ordinary Israelis who receive all the blows. There is not an ounce of hubris in ordinary Israelis, only despair, but what still keeps them in Israel is "my children are in the army, so how can I go and leave my grandchildren?"

Bombing civilians is easy, but can you think of a way to smack Netanyahu instead? Like I mentioned earlier, kidnap Moshe Butbul, Sarah Netanyahu's elite hairdresser - and everything will change in the Middle East!

Same for the Messianic Jewish settlers, do something to instead get THEM to despair, convince THEM that their Messiah is not on his way, so THEY return to the U.S.A where they came from and belong. Bomb out instead and raize to the ground their sacred sites in the occupied West Bank - the Western Wall in Eastern Jerusalem, the tomb of the alleged patriarchs in Hebron, the tomb of Rachel (thus alleged) in Bethlehem, the tomb of Joseph (thus alleged) in Nablus. If you want peace in the Middle-East then it's them, it's these trouble-makers whom you must send away.

Netanyahu is only laughing when ordinary Israelis are killed, for the dead, the hostages and those who left the country in despair will no longer vote against him, so he will never go to jail and Sarah will continue to enjoy the finest luxuries.

And shouldn't we similarly support the ordinary Iranian people who are cruelly trodden under the boots of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards?

«Unlike Israel who fired on a consulate in breach of the Vienna convention, killed 2 generals and 13 civilians.»

"Sixteen were killed in total, including seven Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) soldiers, five Iran-backed militiamen, one Hezbollah fighter, one Iranian advisor, and two civilians."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_bombing_of_the_Iranian_embassy_in_Damascus
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 19 April 2024 10:12:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Critic,

«To free up space, Ben-Gvir suggests executing Palestinian detainees»

No surprise, that is what his Nazi party always stood for.

«I see their game now.
Their genocide is a psy-op, but they are keen on land theft.»

Only now you see this?

The policy of Israel's Nazi part has always and officially been to TRANSFER the Arabs out of Israel, not to kill them. Even the German Nazis only wanted to transfer out the Jews - their "final solution" was authorised only when it proved too difficult to expel the Jews alive.

«And it will make little difference if Netanyahu's gone.»

It might not fulfil all our dreams but I think it will make a significant difference.

Netanyahu is just a petty criminal and a chronic liar, caring only for his person and close family, he really has no interest in politics, but in his struggle to keep out of prison when nobody else was willing to be his friend, he recruited the worst Nazis like Ben-Gvir. If honest people were running Israel's government, that could never had happened.

Israel's previous PM, Naftali Bennett, while a very right-winger, was also a very honest and upright person: this war and accompanying atrocities could not have happened under his guard.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 19 April 2024 10:12:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy