The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > UN, PLO & Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine bury South Africa at ICJ > Comments

UN, PLO & Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine bury South Africa at ICJ : Comments

By David Singer, published 19/1/2024

South Africa must substantiate that the

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Stop trying to defend the murder of women and kids you disgusting piece of human trash.
- Israel is an apartheid terrorist state engaged in genocide and the whole world knows it.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 19 January 2024 9:49:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No Palestine. No Palestinians. Just wandering Arabs.

South Africa is displaying the ignorance that has wrecked the country since white South Africans were driven out and, in some cases, murdered on their farms, which are now useless.

The RSA is not the sort of country that anyone would take notice of - except for the corrupt UN, of course. Maybe.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 19 January 2024 9:59:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I disagree, David. And believe South Africa, unlike Israel, has no vested interest in area, is on the money. Has very diplomatically made an excellent case which Israel and (Ground hog day) David Singer must adhere to. Or be conceded a rogue nation outside of the international rule of law. And a demented old reprobate!?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 19 January 2024 10:42:34 AM
A.C. Hear, hear and well said Sir. Let's call a spade a spade and not allow ancient personal history to affect a moral and fair-minded response.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 19 January 2024 10:47:33 AM
David Singer fights from his air-conditioned office.
Go pick up a gun you coward and murder the Palestinians women and kids yourself, if you have any balls.
Hamas will help to facilitate your life's real purpose, scumbag.

And Alan B,
If you thought that earlier comment was a cracker, then you should look at what I wrote on the other main forum threads about this topic.

Here:

Futile and dangerous: bombing Yemen in the name of shipping
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22806

And Here:

Why the two-state solution is the only viable option to the exclusion of any other
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=22801

I don't care about being called an Anti-Semite, this is the price of criticising Israels genocidal, apartheid policies, and I'm certainly not going to give Israel my silent consent when it comes to 'crimes against humanity', so being called names, for me, was always inevitable.

And I'm certainly not going to support Israels 'right to exist or defend itself' if that means supporting apartheid, ethnic cleansing, assassinations, executions, imprisonment without charge, torture, destruction of homes and dignity, and land theft.

David Singer can kiss my Anti-Semitic backside for all I care.
I'll wear that name as a badge of honour, the price of defending the innocent.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 19 January 2024 11:31:36 AM
Dear Critic,

«you disgusting piece of human trash.»
«David Singer fights from his air-conditioned office.»

That which is not a human cannot be human trash.
That bot which calls itself "David Singer" is cooled by the fan on the power-supply box of its hosting computer.

«And I'm certainly not going to support Israels 'right to exist or defend itself' if that means supporting apartheid, ethnic cleansing, assassinations, executions, imprisonment without charge, torture, destruction of homes and dignity, and land theft.»

Neither would I - but that is not what it means.
Supporting Israel's right to exist for me, simply means that my family can live peacefully in their own homes.

Supporting Israel does not mean supporting every stupid policy of its government.
Supporting Israel and supporting the regime which temporarily hijacked it, are two quite different things.
I support, for example, China's right to exist - that doesn't mean I support its brutal communist regime, its colonialism and the Uyghur holocaust.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 19 January 2024 1:14:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy