The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Wieambilla killings: the sense behind senseless murder > Comments

The Wieambilla killings: the sense behind senseless murder : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 30/12/2022

The quest to not understand has been aided by the conspiracy label attached to the three individuals.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
I was shown a Twitter post that was said to contain their online rantings, prior to and during the event.
- But I wasn't really too interested in watching it.

What I did see was just some weird conspiracy type rantings by the apparent poster (not by the Trains) with a computer modified voice.
I could barely understand it and didn't even bother watching the actual videos, as I prefer videos that simply state facts without all the weirdness.

- But I was given a small bit of info, and I'm not sure it was true.

That Nathaniel Train had been working at the school and forced into taking the COVID vaccine to which he subsequently had a heart attack.
Then, when allegedly forced into taking the booster shot, he refused and quit his job.

Apparently the real story had something to do with his believing there was corruption between the education department and the police force.
- And that police had gone to the property several times prior.
Not sure exactly.

This article I just found now seems to confirm some of those details.
http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/reason-police-were-at-wieambilla-property-before-bloody-ambush-revealed/news-story/b3325dad5b7013e680a665e212afe46f

- I haven't bothered to look any further into it.
Maybe if he hadn't quit because of the forced COVID vaccine, subsequent heart attack (if they are in fact related) and forced second booster shot, which resulted in his moving to QLD
- Then it may not have happened.

His brother Gareth sounds like he may have been the more unstable and more conspiracy-oriented one of the two brothers though.

That said I looked into the Port Arthur events many years ago, and thought that some of the things didn't really add up, and seemed odd.
- I just looked for the videos in my YouTube history, but cant find them, maybe YouTube has removed them.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 31 December 2022 12:20:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Furthermore:

Reported over a year ago http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/mar/20/australias-spy-chief-vows-to-call-out-rightwing-terrorism-when-theres-a-specific-threat

Some words capitalised for emphasis:

"Australia's spy chief vows to CALL OUT rightwing terrorism when there's a specific threat"

"Australia’s domestic spy chief HAS VOWED TO CALL OUT rightwing violent extremism when he needs to identify specific threats, while insisting he faced no political pressure to shift his language on terrorism.

In an exclusive interview with Guardian Australia’s politics podcast, Mike Burgess said it was “simply ridiculous” to suggest he was banning particular words – but the Asio chief argued the previous labels “were too simple” when describing broad categories of violent extremism."

COMMENT

Many in Government are probably confused.

So in what parallel universe wasn't the Trains' killing of police not "violent extremism" and why didn't ASIO Chief, Mike Burgess, CALL IT OUT AS TERRORISM?
Posted by Maverick, Saturday, 31 December 2022 12:22:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When these criminally insane, manure for brains, brain washed from birth, fundamental fanatics face their maker, Jesus will ask them, who gave you the right to kill in my name?

And of others he will ask, who gave you the right to persecute difference in my name, Judge in my name, or convict others in my name?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 1 January 2023 10:16:36 AM
“FAILURE TO LABEL THE WIEAMBILLA FAR RIGHT KILLINGS AS TERRORISM IS UNACCEPTABLE”

The authoritative Sydney Crinimal Lawyers (SCL) website, 27 December 2022, reports http://www.sydneycriminallawyers.com.au/blog/failure-to-label-the-wieambilla-far-right-killings-as-terrorism/

"The decision of Queensland police not to classify the Wieambilla killings as terrorist in nature strays from the evidence already available to the public, although it does follow the habit of Australian authorities not to classify anything but nonwhite Islamic-related acts of violence as terror...

[SCL comments] "And in killing two Queensland police officers and a neighbour, the Trains had been motivated by multiple extremist beliefs loosely stringed together that have been circulating amongst a sector of our society since the onset of the COVID pandemic and have a strong base of adherents in the US."

Others comment it is likely ASIO and QLD Police refuse to classify Train's killing police as "Terrorism" because this would further radicalise many more armed Sovereign Citizen types who like to claim they are "victims of dark Leftwing Government forces or white Christian victims of the non-white LGBTQI Conspiracy".
Posted by Maverick, Sunday, 1 January 2023 2:46:44 PM
What Maverick said!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 2 January 2023 10:13:11 AM
What does it matter?
- Everyone's dead.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 2 January 2023 10:27:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy