The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Christian Leaders play anti-Israel political games in Jerusalem > Comments

Christian Leaders play anti-Israel political games in Jerusalem : Comments

By David Singer, published 30/12/2021

Certainly Israel should meet with these Christian Leaders to address and allay their concerns in relation to threats to the Christian community in Jerusalem.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
# Singer

“The densely populated enclave has detected the presence of the Omicron variant, which was extra burdens on the health sector,” Al Jazeera’s Youmna Sayed reported from Gaza, adding that Israel, which is blockading the coastal enclave, continued to prevent the entry of vital medical devices."

A little reminiscent of Nazi like behaviour Singer

Oh as to the psychiatric assessment, I looked in the mirror and decided I was quite rational in my behaviour.
However in your case I'd have your mirror checked.
Posted by Special Delivery, Monday, 3 January 2022 11:58:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
# Steele Redux

Two new comments from you besmirching the Jewish People - yet in neither will you answer these questions I have already asked of you several times:

"1. Why did you deliberately fail to quote the immediately preceding paragraph of the Christian Leaders statement that I drew to your attention acknowledging with gratitude the declared commitment of the Israeli government to uphold a safe and secure home for Christians in the Holy Land and to preserve the Christian community as an integral part of the tapestry of the local community?

2. Do you think it appropriate that the Christian Leaders should consider Jordan being a party to any dialogue on Jerusalem with Israel after what Jordan did to Jewish properties in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City between 1948 and 1967 after having driven out every Jew living there in 1948?"

Why the continuing reluctance to answer these questions?

BTW - neither the Archbishop of Canterbury nor the Greek Orthodox Patriarch mentioned that the settler groups were "Jewish" - but you were very keen to identify them as "Jewish". Please - then -also answer this question:

"The Archbishop of Canterbury and the Greek Orthodox Patriarch did not think it relevant to identify the settler groups as being Jewish. Was your motivation in doing so designed to incite hatred against all Jews? Do you always seek to identify a perpetrator's religion when a crime is committed - or is religion only relevant when they are Jews?

And another question for you to answer:

Where did I say: "Singer trying to say this is a Jordanian and Palestinian authority's problem is just inane"?

What I did say was exactly the opposite: that Jordan and "Palestine" have no part to play in any dialogue with the Christian Leaders on threats to Christians in Jerusalem because it is not their problem to deal with.

Is your Jew-hatred that blind that you can keep on making a complete and utter fool of yourself?

Answer the above questions or crawl back under your rock.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 4 January 2022 9:13:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Special Delivery

I thought that when you looked in the mirror you would have seen yourself Sieg Heiling Adolf Hitler and the Nazis "imprisoning and killing their social prisoners en masse.." (your words). You really need to get some psychiatric help.

No wonder you post comments anonymously. You are obviously ashamed to disclose your real identity for holding such a horrendous view - which is understandable. Your work mates, family, friends and associates would probably be shocked - unless they hold similar views.

But take heart - psychiatric assistance can help you get rid of abhorrent views such as this. Getting back your identity is worth the trouble. Mental disturbance needs to be addressed and overcome.

When you can freely post comments in your own name - you know you have been cured.

Forget looking in the mirror. Look for a good psychiatrist.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 4 January 2022 9:30:48 AM
So half the Israelis are "Jew-haters":

http://www.fourals.com/2022/01/01/brother-of-the-idf-chief-of-staff-i-and-50-of-the-people-in-israel-oppose-the-occupation/
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 4 January 2022 4:48:11 PM
#Yuyutsu

I have previously identified you as a Jew-hater following this exchange that came after numerous comments posted by you:

You stated:
"As for Jew-hatred, grow up: most people actually tend to like Jews, but nobody, saintly as they may be, can expect to be liked by absolutely everybody and there is no group of people in this particular world without its haters, including even Australians."

My reply:
"I agree - and you have shown by your comments in relation to the creation and continued existence of the world's one Jewish State that you are one of those Jew-haters.

Go wallow in it."

Go and join your fellow anonymous Jew-haters - #Steele Redux and #Special Delivery - in rooting for the end of the world's one Jewish State existing among 57 Islamic States
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 5 January 2022 9:30:05 AM
Singer you really are a flog mate.

Besides throwing out the Jew-hater slur even to fellow Jews your utter hypocrisy know no bounds.

You raise the desecration of Jewish cemeteries around 80 years ago but when I raise the recent desecration of Palestinian cemeteries you do one of your little dummy spits.

I already answered your first question so go read it.

As to the second Jordan has far more legitimacy than Israel in this since it isn't forcing illegal settlers on to the Palestinian people.

And you keep banging on about people being anonymous on this site. Mate, everyone is except for the authors. If you want to keep spreading your poison in the form of articles then signing off on them is the proper thing to do. But you do so with the understanding that forum members are not obliged to identify themselves. My actual name is known to quite a number of former forum members but I think general anonymity works for OLO.

If you don't like it then go somewhere else.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 5 January 2022 11:14:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy