The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > King Abdullah cannot exclude Jordan from any two-state solution > Comments

King Abdullah cannot exclude Jordan from any two-state solution : Comments

By David Singer, published 5/8/2021

King Abdullah's continuing attempt to exclude Jordan from being part of any two-state solution remains the major obstacle to ending the 100 years old unresolved Arab-Jewish conflict.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
#Yuyutsu

You state:
"I see that you refuse to recognise Israel as an independent country that stands on its own and acts solely on the will of its citizens, who owe nothing to any other bodies - Jewish or international, either current or historical."

I disagree:

1. Israel is the Jewish National Home reconstituted after 3000 years pursuant to the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine - whose population is 80% Jewish.

2. The "accursed West Bank" (a term you frequently use) is part of the area in which this Jewish National Home was to be reconstituted under article 6 of the Mandate for Palestine and article 80 of the UN Charter.

You are free to disagree with these statements of fact- but there is little point in your posting any further comments to my articles unless you accept these basic propositions.

You further state:
"I never claimed that the historical facts that you cite for the umpteenth time are incorrect - only that you ought to shove your irrelevant history where it belongs, and don't forget to flush the toilet afterwards."

These historical facts are fundamental to an understanding of the 100 years old Jewish-Arab conflict that needs to be resolved if there is to be any semblance of peace in the Middle East between Jews and Arabs.

There have been some significant gains in resolving the conflict - peace treaties between Israel with Egypt and Jordan and the Abraham Accords - but Jew-hatred and the wish to wipe the one and only Jewish State in the world off the map still exists among many of the 57 nation states of the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and a myriad of terrorist groups who are non-members.

You also need to moderate your language. Your crude remarks only serve to illustrate the paucity of your arguments.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 31 August 2021 9:01:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear David,

You have just confirmed your disagreement that Israel is an independent country, thus expressed your contempt for its citizenry. All you care is to get Israel (and Jordan) to solve your perceived "Jewish-Arab conflict", regardless of what the people of Israel (and Jordan) feel or believe is good for them: you rather use them as pawns for your ambitions for the "Jewish nation".

Tough luck for you, Israel IS independent and strong, fearing neither the Jewish people nor the legacy of the League of Nations.

This "Jewish nation" (thus also the notion of a "Jewish National Home") is a fake concept. I won't bother to detail why as you can read all about it in Shlomo Sand's book, "When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?".

For that matter, there is also no "Arab nation" in existence as to establish (and try to solve) a "Jewish-Arab conflict".

Nonetheless, if you do believe in a Jewish nation and feel such a strong desire to forward its interests, then I can suggest that you settle in person in the West Bank and establish your own Jewish state there where you be free to fight or solve your Don-Quixotic wars to your heart's content.

As for Jew-hatred, grow up: most people actually tend to like Jews, but nobody, saintly as they may be, can expect to be liked by absolutely everybody and there is no group of people in this particular world without its haters, including even Australians.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 31 August 2021 10:50:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Yuyutsu

You state:
"As for Jew-hatred, grow up: most people actually tend to like Jews, but nobody, saintly as they may be, can expect to be liked by absolutely everybody and there is no group of people in this particular world without its haters, including even Australians."

I agree - and you have shown by your comments in relation to the creation and continued existence of the world's one Jewish State that you are one of those Jew-haters.

Go wallow in it.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 31 August 2021 8:51:28 PM
Dear David,

Well, how childish this is getting: "If you don't give me your doll this means that you hate me", "If you don't crown me king then you are not my friend"...

Simply put, Israel is not yours (nor Jordan)!

Just because you happen to be a [non-practicing] Jew does not grant you ownership over other countries. Little Napoleon would like the whole world to stand at attention and obey his whims, but hopefully he will grow up one day.

You still have not responded to my offer to create your own Jewish state, possibly in the West Bank, spending your own effort, time, money, sweat, blood and tears, rather than demand that others do it for you!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 11:02:40 AM
#Yuyutsu

The more you rant the way you are doing in your latest post - the more you expose yourself as a rabid Jew-hater.
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 5:30:19 PM
Dear David,

The more you rant the way you are doing - the more you expose yourself as hating Israel and denying its indepedence.

It is my pride and honour to defend Israel from being overridden by this Jewish cult of yours.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 6:27:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy