The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump allegations of election fraud in Georgia to be investigated > Comments

Trump allegations of election fraud in Georgia to be investigated : Comments

By David Singer, published 24/3/2021

The New York Times, CNN and ABC – who had run with the original Washington Post story - also made similarly embarrassing back downs.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Read the actual filings SR not the out of context propaganda you usually fall for.

Oh and despite your uneducated assertions, she never was Trump's lawyer. She supported Trump but he didn't support her. I guess you won't understand the difference.

In the meantime, I guess you'll continue to ignore all the other evidence of electoral fraud being unearthed.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 25 March 2021 11:32:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

So Powell was never a part of your presiednt's legal team? Strange. Here she is speaking after Guliani at a press conference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ao0uncWqXc&ab_channel=DailyMail

Of course they cut her loose soon after but to deny she was ever part of the team is to rewrite history.

As to people reading the actual findings you have referred to them twice now without providing a link.

Here it is.

http://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20519858/3-22-21-sidney-powell-defending-the-republic-motion-to-dismiss-dominion.pdf

Why you have become so shy about providing links lately is obvious. They hardly ever say what you claim. Still it would be a courtesy.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 25 March 2021 11:49:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear imajulianutter,

How is directly linking to a Costello run media organisation's headline and site able to be classed as lefty propaganda?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 25 March 2021 1:22:28 PM
To be Trump's lawyer she'd need to be on the Trump payroll, arguing cases before courts and governments with Trump being one of the parties and her representing him. None of that happened.

We all know you shot your mouth off and will now try to mangle the language to convince yourself you weren't wrong. Go ahead.

"As to people reading the actual findings you have referred to them twice now without providing a link."

It was your story but you want me to do the research? If it were me, I'd have read the source material before shooting my mouth off but you always do it in reverse. And now you want me to do it for you??

Meanwhile, the effort to look into the election fraud gathers pace which is why some bozos try to deflect.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 25 March 2021 2:37:45 PM
Oh deary me mhaze,

Really? Never part of the Trump legal team?

Well I will have to give over to one of the greats of language manglers, your President.

This was him in a November 2020 Tweet.

"Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives".

You really are a Muppet mate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 25 March 2021 6:06:46 PM
Honestly, I don't drink, but reading some of the comments on OLO, are enough to drive one to drink.
Maybe that's why so many "skips" drink so much.
Anywho, Whist all this irrelevent he said, she said, rubbish is all very boring, and a waste of time, it seems the main point or thrust has been side-lined, conveniently, possibly to deflect attention away from the absolute bastardry that ensued during the US elections.
I and Trump, called it way back before it became a thing, and finally, as I foresaw, the TRUTH will ALWAYS out.
The left MUST be condemned and ragged to the extremes now, as proof is beginning to appear and Trump can stand tall and proudly, in vindication.
All the simple shallow plebs out there, wanted to believe a convenient lie, orchestrated and propagated by the wealthiest scum in the world, who lost control of the US, and normally not used to losing.
This whole anti-Trump campaign was the work of a very nasty group.
I will not dare elaborate here but will in another form, which I will advise at another time.
At this time suffice to say that Trump was right, AGAIN, and his detractors are worthless, ignorant, virtue driven, derisive and just plain lowest of people.
It is impossible to debate, or even relate with a left leaning pleb, as they simply do not want to consider anything which negates or threatens their hugely mistaken and unjustified, unworkable and un-acceptable ideologies, because they are based on emotions and "feel good" reasoning, and not one ounce of truth.
There may be many facts, but put in their (the left) order and bias views, will show they are and have always been WRONG, about EVERYTHING, they believe or believe in, or stand for!
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 25 March 2021 7:02:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy