The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > What do popular votes mean in the USA? > Comments

What do popular votes mean in the USA? : Comments

By Don Aitkin, published 5/3/2021

No one in American history has won more votes than Donald Trump did last November, save for Joe Biden, who won over 81 million popular votes.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Button thy lip SteeleRedux

mhaze, bless 'im, may be an endangered species of diminishing cranial accuity,

a few french fries short of a Happy Meal.

But mhaze is not what you call a "fruit loop."

McHazy be a Loop Loop,

on crack.
Posted by plantagenet, Saturday, 6 March 2021 1:23:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR,

"Only the most jaundiced, conspiratorial fruit loop would read that article and decide it was proof of widespread voter fraud."

Agreed. Which is why I didn't say anything like that. What I said was that the article forms part of a series of evidence that all sorts of things where done that probably illegitimately increased Xiden's vote.

But, and I've said this earlier in other threads, we'll never get 'proof'. What evidence that might have been found has long since been destroyed. People looking at Georgian pro-Biden ballots that appeared to be suspect made the mistake of passing that on to others. The FBI turned up, took control of the ballots and then shredded the lot. Whatever software in the Dominion machines that might have moved ballots to Biden has long since been erased. Pennsylvania (?) destroyed the absentee vote envelopes that were need to certify those votes. Others separated the vote slips from the envelopes so that checking who benefited from invalid ballots was impossible.

As an example of what occurred, in Georgia, despite the number of absentee votes increasing almost 600%, the number of votes rejected fell. This was caused by invalid rule changes that allowed previously invalid votes to go through. Some will say that the votes were valid. Others will say its clear that vote harvesting was used to lodge votes that didn't carry the correct information such as a signature that matched that in the electoral records.

What the Times article shows is that there was a monumental effort among the power centres in the US to swing the election to Biden (more accurately away from Trump). Trump represented and still represents an existential threat to the power of the so-called elites and they did all in their power to save their wealth and power. That included things like invalidly changing rules, suppressing inconvenient facts and using the power of the legacy media and big tech to hide and sanitise these efforts.

/cont
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 6 March 2021 4:16:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
/cont
They themselves call it a conspiracy. Indeed they revel in the description. While they claim that they were trying to protect the nation by ensuring the defeat of Trump, in reality they were helping change the rules to hide the efforts of others to tip the scales. How much tipping, we'll never know.

But a large percentage of USians believe it was substantial and therefore have no faith in the new administration. Indeed it seems that the new administration has little faith that it carries the nation with it as it tries to cement the invalid rules changes into law to ensure continued electoral wins.

I've never said there was proof or that proof would ever be forthcoming. But my view and that of millions of USians is that, on the balance of probabilities and taking all evidence into account, Biden's win was illegitimate.

Your problem is the usual SR error of thinking black/white ie if I don't agree the election didn't suffer "widespread voter fraud" then I must think there's proof it did. But there's a lot of grey here. I accept proof isn't coming but I think, viewing all the evidence that the election was invalid.

Still, at least you were thinking, which puts you miles ahead of poor old Plantagenet.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 6 March 2021 4:16:06 PM
Dear mhaze,

The rabbit is late for your tea party mate.

You whisper: “People looking at Georgian pro-Biden ballots that appeared to be suspect made the mistake of passing that on to others. The FBI turned up, took control of the ballots and then shredded the lot.”

Were these the ones?

http://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/06/facebook-posts/no-there-were-no-shredded-ballots-found-during-geo/?fbclid=IwAR1-oatYv_vB0czBD48BopHx-dA7VWoMqjbM5g1NCWNbVltt7A_r3FgbetM

http://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-images-georgia-shredded-bal-idUSKBN29C2K6

All utter bunkum of course.

So its this: “Georgia, despite the number of absentee votes increasing almost 600%, the number of votes rejected fell.”

Here are the facts:

“(ATLANTA)- The number of absentee ballot rejections for signature issues increased approximately 350% in the November 2020 election in Georgia from the 2018 election, about the same rate of increase as the total number of absentee ballots accepted. The rejection rate for absentee ballots with missing or non-matching signatures in the 2020 General Election was 0.15%, the same rejection rate for signature issues as the 2018 General Election.
2,011 absentee ballots were rejected in the November 2020 election for missing or non-matching signatures out of 1,322,529 absentee ballots cast. In November 2018, 454 absentee ballots were rejected for missing or non-matching signatures out of 284,393 absentee ballots cast. The 0.15% rejection rate for signature issues was the same in both the 2018 and 2020 General Elections.”
http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/number_of_absentee_ballots_rejected_for_signature_issues_in_the_2020_election_increased_350_from_2018

“They” don't revel in the description of conspiracy at all. A single Times author used it as a bit of click bait, that is it.

There was not “a monumental effort among the power centres in the US to swing the election to Biden (more accurately away from Trump)”. It was an effort to enfranchise as many Americans as practicable and work against efforts, almost solely by the Republicans, at deep and widespread voter suppression.

Look I know you are taking this hard and are likely still in deep mourning but mate your president lost, he is gone, finito, outta here. Live with it.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 6 March 2021 4:54:15 PM
Well said Steelo

Move over Alice. We've got McHazey in Trump Wonder

Land.
Posted by plantagenet, Saturday, 6 March 2021 7:01:05 PM
This is more concerning:

Biden too Cognitively Impaired to Fulfill White House Duties
by Stephen Lendman
Impaired by dementia, Biden is cognitively unfit and unable to fulfill duties of the office he holds.
His condition will likely worsen to Alzheimer’s Disease, entirely incapacitating him cognitively.
Psychology explained dementia as follows:
It’s “a progressive loss of cognitive function, marked by memory problems, trouble communicating, impaired judgment, and confused thinking.”
“Dementia most often occurs around age 65 and older but is a more severe form of decline than normal aging.”
“People who develop dementia may lose the ability to regulate their emotions, especially anger, and their personalities may change.”
Up to 80% of cognitively impaired individuals with dementia develop Alzheimer’s Disease, about five million Americans affected.
Biden has been declining cognitively for some time. The condition steadily worsens over time.
He can’t perform his duties. Yet establishment media conceal his deteriorated state.
Rare exceptions like the Boston Herald prove the rule.
In mid-February, it headlined “Biden’s babbles continue,” saying:
He “seldom makes much sense when he speaks.”
On Valentine’s Day, he made a “semi-coherent remark,” saying:
“Valentine’s Day is a big. Jill’s favorite day. For real.”
Biden’s White House is “little more than an assisted-living facility (for the nation’s) doddering First Senior Citizen.”
Some of his recent mumbling and bumbling was as follows — read from a teleprompter or notes:
“From 400 million ordered to 600 million this is enough vaccine to fully vaccinate 300 Americans by end of summer, the beginning of fall.”
“But we wanna make look that’s I wanna me-peat it’ll be enough to fully vaccinate 300 Americans.”
Cont’d
Posted by Galen, Sunday, 7 March 2021 12:49:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy