The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > President Trump’s third Supreme Court pick will bring America to existential crossroads > Comments

President Trump’s third Supreme Court pick will bring America to existential crossroads : Comments

By David Pellowe, published 24/9/2020

The most inconvenient obstacles to the Left's vision of social revolution are economic liberty, the proven institutions of traditional family, national patriotism and Christianity & objective morality.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
A well written piece of partisan propaganda, but I hope it happens!
I wondered if sky news had a hand in it.

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 24 September 2020 7:50:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The left is plain & simply evil !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 24 September 2020 8:02:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why does this diatribe from the other side of the world, full of "right-thinking" and with God on-side, fill me with fear, not only for our American friends but for the rest of the world?
Posted by estelles, Thursday, 24 September 2020 9:26:06 AM
At least with another Trump appointment to the US supreme court there is some chance of justice returning to the US justice system.

Having said that, I don't believe there is any place for any government, church or do gooder in any decision of what a pregnant woman does with any fetus she is carrying. It is presumptuous in the extreme for any one to think they have any right to enforce their opinion on another.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 24 September 2020 11:19:18 AM
democrats pretend to cry over 200000 covid deaths (many their own making) while cheering on the slaughter of millions of unborn children.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 24 September 2020 11:39:16 AM
Ah yes, David. the only impeached President in the history of American democracy would be held up making a "moral choice" based on "traditional moral objectives"? LOL!

Ths will surely be the worst political error of this immoral pussy-grabbing misogynist/patent white supremist, racist? [I mean, if it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck? Then in all probability,it'll be a duck?]

He'll probably succeed in pushing it through with the help of his, fine feahered, birds of a feather, supporters (Sergeant Schulz's syndrome) in the Republican party?

And with that success, millions of outraged women from all political persasion and ethnecity will come out and vote! And very likely ensure the democratics win in both houses and in the presidential race. And with that advantage appoint a few more Judges from the liberals, to weigh the court intheir favour?

And without the robes of office to protect him? Trump will have to face the music and the evidence he successfully quashed while in office? And because the master salesman and manipulator, is very poorly advised, personally politically inept and hasn't a political clue in his shot locker? [Al Capone would have remained untouchable but for tax evasion!]

Given he seems to believe that appointing a female will placate the outraged feminists, who otherwise, I believe, would have stayed at home and not bothered!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 24 September 2020 11:44:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy