The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Republicans' treasonous betrayal of the American people > Comments

The Republicans' treasonous betrayal of the American people : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 11/6/2020

For how long Republican leaders will silently accept and subserviently enable Trump to destroy the basic moral tenets and values on which this Union was founded, and which they swore to uphold and protect.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
This article is the sort of diatribe that really annoys the crap out of me.

Trump is the President that demolished the lies and outrageous ineptitude of the opposition, which coincidentally was as obvious among his own party as it was among Democrat contenders.

When trump takes aim, it's at a "type"; his own party included.

Goading of the enemy is what he excels at. Obviously this author fits the "type".

God blessUncle Donald, and may he forever hold the Christian Bible high: who gives a rats if it was upside down. That's actually synonymous of the world we live in at the moment!

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 11 June 2020 8:11:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another Trump Derangement Syndrome rant by a member of the liberal left who just can't accept the fact that Donald trump won the Presidency because of what he advocates, which the majority of people in the USA agree with. And incredibly, he did it without the support of the Republican Party.

He has done extremely well during a time of crises in the world, staring down China, and now staring down the white anarchists and the black mob. The sort of brown shirts who Alon ben Meir apparently thinks should be running the country with mob rule. The more I see of Trump, the more I am convinced he is going to romp home in the next election.

The only thing Trump has to worry about is that the Democrats message of "vote for us and we will give you everything for free" message is a very powerful one among the ever expanding numbers of dumb people in the USA. Race baiting the white race is beginning to anger white people and who voters vote for in the USA will become a feature of which race and minority they identify with.
Posted by LEGO, Thursday, 11 June 2020 8:28:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lego, slight correction, he did not win the popular vote, but a majority of collegiate votes.

While I hardly like Trump, the fact he was elected to deliver a certain policy mix.

End of story really; you get who you vote for.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 11 June 2020 9:00:06 AM
"Treasonous betrayal"?

The American people will decide that for themselves at the next election. My bet is that they will return Donald Trump to the Whitehouse. If anyone thinks the same as this bloke, they were never intending to vote for a Republican President anyway, so it doesn't matter what they think.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 11 June 2020 9:51:28 AM
BTW: popular vote, collegiate vote - it applies to every presidential candidate at every election. Silly people actually blame the system for having Trump, but it's the same system that saw idiots like Obama and the Bush's elected.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 11 June 2020 9:56:21 AM
Ttbn,

Obama and the Bushes all won the popular vote, as well as the collegial/collegiate vote.

I don't like to be off-side with anybody, my only distinctive feature, but try as I might, I can't for the life of me, see anything in Trumpf but a rich, big, not-too-bright bully, who has always got his way ever since he inherited his $ 600 million from his racketeer father (who in turn got his inheritance from HIS brothel-running father; real American enterprisers). Perhaps there is a touch of psychosis or social pathology there, but that might be just the narcissism:

http://www.diamondapproach.org/blog/narcissistic-self-everyday-narcissism?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItL6m-7z46QIVUyUrCh1ZiwP1EAAYASAAEgLdE_D_BwE

He seems to deliberately appeal to the crudest, dumbest, most pig-ignorant of the populace, but I'm sure that the American people, not really known for their intelligence, smugness perhaps, still will throw him out in November.

Still, Pussy Man provides a constant stream of idiotic, outrageous actions (often soon reversed) and statements which promise to entertain us right up to early November, and beyond.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Thursday, 11 June 2020 10:20:30 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy