The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > 2020 will be more turbulent than 2019, unless… > Comments

2020 will be more turbulent than 2019, unless… : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 27/12/2019

The following brief review of seven Mideast conflicts reflects these developments and raises the question as to what must be done.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
I think we need to but out and leave these folk get on killing each other with the most extreme autocratic authoritarian governments calling the shots?

And we should allow the Russians/Chinese as much rope as they need to hang themselves with. And thereby destroy themselves economically trying to tame the untameable M.E.!

I think we need to show some resolve and send a message to all the miscreants by nuking Iran. As a lessor of two evils bloodbath.

For there is going to be the mother and father of all bloodbaths if we do not do something.

I Prefer the nuclear option, given it will not be our young folk's blood spilled in vain for monsters! Monsters like the Syrian "President" or the Turkish President!

With Iran nuked we can demand the Turkish tyrant return the nuclear arsenal entrusted to him by NATO, or suffer the same fate! Our allies in the M.E. should be evacuated en mass! And resettled elsewhere! Given we use neutron bombs for the elimination of hostiles in Iran and if necessary Turkey.

Leave the infrastructure and houses/buildings undamaged!

We can resettle the Kurds there in around twelve months when it will once again become safe to do so and with all the infrastructure intact and undamaged including the oil fields!

There may be other less-lethal options that do not include spilling any western blood for monsters? But for the life of me, none that would be remotely effective come to mind!

I believe we need to use a half dozen tactical weapons in the mountainous border region between Afghanistan and Pakistan to limit the annual migration of the Taliban from Pakistan to Afghanistan with each spring thaw!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 27 December 2019 8:20:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AB, what a load of garbage.......
Posted by ateday, Friday, 27 December 2019 8:29:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Whoever thought that things in the Middle East would get better as long as Islam exists!
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 27 December 2019 8:45:50 AM
what a load of garbage
ateday,
really ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 27 December 2019 8:59:41 AM
The only viable solution seems to be let them destroy their infrastructure
and leave their populations in abject poverty.
Depending on whether Saudi Arabian collapses or not we may need to
move in to take over the oil fields as the sudden removal of their
output would have very bad effect on our economies.
With no economic output they will revert to an agricultural economy.
With a ban on supply of military equipment they will revert to small
scale operations on a tribal basis.
In such circumstances their military will deteriorate and be no threat
to rest of us.
Somehow they have to rid themselves of Islam as it appears to be the
main driver of their descent into chaos in that it bans rational thought.
In other words we actively encourage the collapse of their economies.
Tough, but it is the kindest thing we can do for them.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 27 December 2019 11:59:29 AM
Since Trump, and the end of U S dependency on ME oil, things are moving in the right direction.

What we will witness is a shift of resources towards the welfare of Israel in its, vulnerable geo position.
Erdogan will be ignored, as is the custom now, and Turkey will continue the slide into another "S*H" country status, it is fast becoming.

Afghanistan will continue to be the major supplier to the worlds illegal drug market, the enterprise it is most adapted to, while tending the mountain goat herds.

Iran will take its self designated status of the lieutenant of the ME, obeying the bidding of the major Eastern powers, while purging their country of Western influence by eliminating homosexuals and other such vermin.

Those cockroaches will be welcomed as the oppressed, under a UN charter ensuring Western countries (including Australia), accept them as refugees, sustaining the growing importance of the gay Mardi Gras, and adding their little bit to the growing lines of the homless, with their priority to public housing.

I could write a book on the subject in more detail. Maybe a future project for a time when I get bored with living a real life!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 27 December 2019 7:32:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy