The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > 2020 will be more turbulent than 2019, unless… > Comments

2020 will be more turbulent than 2019, unless… : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 27/12/2019

The following brief review of seven Mideast conflicts reflects these developments and raises the question as to what must be done.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
I don't believe in never ever ending bloodbaths that have no respect for human life! And on display all over the M.E. By almost all participants. Waiting for them to grow hearts or humanity, will likely involve us in their never-ending genocidal bloodbath already centuries old.

In the interim, we need to stop buying their oil and gas and seek other homegrown and vastly cheaper alternatives which we have in abundance. I tire of genocide being Ok for the Taliban and Alkideda, But not for those who are eternally threatened by them!

Moreover, I don't resile fro my earlier statement and the use of tactical nuclear weapons! They would do worse to us if we believe in appeasement of monsters. For that's is what they are.

Nobody seems too worried when the Russians and the Syrians bomb civilian populations with impunity but go off like firecrackers when I suggest we do likewise to incorrigible miscreants as the only surefire way to actually end a centuries-long bloodbath.

That never ever concerned itself if women and children were targetted. For them, there never have been rules of engagement just maximised casualties!

At least my solution, [already part of U.S. military scenarios,] would leave the infrastructure entirely intact and habitable in a comparatively short time, for that is the outcome of the detonation of neutron bombs at altitude!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Sunday, 29 December 2019 6:09:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you want to see what is cruel, look at the practise of ISIS and
others of using their handicapped Downes Syndrom children as suicide bombers !
They have a surplus of rejected handicapped children.
Follow the links in this article and weep.

http://www.10news.one/what-are-the-effects-widespread-inbreeding-among-muslims/

Read under Also Read: Cruelty to animals
That paragraph is enlightening.
And we let Arabs migrate into this country.
Posted by Bazz, Sunday, 29 December 2019 10:08:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Anyone advocating genocide and crimes against humanity
Galen,
I haven't seen that, can you please give a link ?
Thank you.
Posted by individual, Monday, 30 December 2019 9:24:42 AM
I've had correspondence from a few of you about Alan B Goulding's post and Galen's response to it. I've deleted some of Galen's post because I believe it to be outside the terms of the site, but I'm going to leave Alan's post there.

I agree with Galen that it is an horrendous post, and that someone who could post that is a monster (or potentially has a perverse sense of humour). Whichever it is, it can stay there as a reference to the depths to which Alan is capable of descending.

If someone were trying to use this site to propagate material like that they would be banned, but Alan has been on this site for a long time, and I don't think anyone pays much attention to him. So the post stands as an example of the horrendous thinking that some are capable of at the same time as proclaiming their virtue. In which case it is a valuable example, in the particular of Alan, and the generality of what people are capable of thinking.
Posted by GrahamY, Monday, 30 December 2019 12:19:04 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy