The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump recognizes Israel claims in West Bank and East Jerusalem > Comments

Trump recognizes Israel claims in West Bank and East Jerusalem : Comments

By David Singer, published 17/6/2019

US Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, has set a cat among the pigeons with his claim that, 'Under certain circumstances I think Israel has the right to retain some, but unlikely all, of the West Bank'.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Well, if the ruler of the world wishes it to be so!? It will be as he so directs!

After all, he has the indisputable power to recognise anyone's claims to anything, be it all your entire worldly wealth or the sovereign territory of another nation!

Absolutely no question!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 17 June 2019 10:54:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Something ought to be done about the cruel occupation of Hawaii by the United States of America as the American regime destroyed the Hawaiian culture and even criminalised the use of their language.

Perhaps Israel and Jordan (and why not Australia?) should negotiate on how to share Hawaii between them? This would not do any good to neither Israel nor Jordan, but is certainly a glimpse of light for the oppressed Hawaiian people!

Now "The right of the Jewish people to reconstitute the Jewish National Home in at least some parts of the West Bank and East Jerusalem", if indeed it exists (which is none of my business), is the right of the Jewish people (if indeed there is such a consistent body of people) rather than the duty of the Israeli and/or Jordanian people.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 17 June 2019 11:10:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes Yutustu, and the dark side of the moon, particularly if the ruler of the world wants to literally be the man in the moon? With a little help from his friend, Rocket Man, could be done soon, the sooner the better!

I hear the Russians are planning a human community there and have started that project with a new interstellar luna restaurant? Well, they gotta eat!

They say the food is outta this world and to die for!? But, that the joint has absolutely no atmosphere!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 17 June 2019 11:56:11 AM
Come on singer just admit it.
You think the West Bank and East Jerusalem were given to the jews by god and he supports your ethnic cleansing and genocide of the Palestinians. Just like he did with the Canaanites.

Well your god might but humanity does not.
Israel is a rogue, terrorist state that must be brought to heel before they commit more atrocities and crimes against humanity.
Posted by mikk, Monday, 17 June 2019 1:54:53 PM
Dear Alan,

«have started that project with a new interstellar luna restaurant?»

What? a monopoly?!?

You know, in 1979 there used to be one McDonald on the moon, but alas it was since destroyed by reckless drivers:

"If the player landed at exactly the right spot, a McDonalds appeared. The astronaut would leave the lander and walk over to the McDonalds and order a Big Mac to go, before walking back to the Lander and taking off again. If players crashed directly into the McDonalds, the game displayed a message reading 'You clod. You've destroyed the only McDonald's on the Moon.'"

http://www.arcade-history.com/?n=lunar-lander&page=detail&id=1417
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 17 June 2019 3:11:33 PM
I haven't been keeping up with the news for a few weeks, but if my memory serves me correctly
- was the deal not leaked 3 or more weeks ago for 'New Palestine' (maybe to test the water) to which the Palestinians immediately opposed it?

New Israeli Peace Plan tells Palestinians to ‘shut up’
http://youtu.be/wOXNLCfy_NY

"Under certain circumstances I think Israel has the right to retain some, but unlikely all, of the West Bank".

'certain circumstances'
- Sounds pretty flexible.

What they're actually saying is that they 'could get away with it' if they could successfully argue that it's essential to Israels national security.

Just like the false flag chemical attacks in Syria.
And Bibi and his doomsday bomb drawings
(which looked like a 3rd graders effort)

You create some fake crisis or some arbitrary red line out of nothing, and then do some false flag or psychological operation against whichever party in question to deliberately further balkanise and create a situation that would reasonably require these actions be taken.

- This is more or less the core of Israeli foreign policy: Balkanise Everything -

Even right now it's Israel directing the US sanctioning of Iran;
While Israel hypocritically jumps up and down in opposition to BDS.
The whole worlds nutty.

I'll tell you what else I think too.
This whole 'Anti-Semitic' stuff is garbage;
and far closer to the truth;
being nothing more than an extension;
actions and consequences / cause and effect;
Of Jews own perceived exceptionalism based of being 'Gods chosen people'.
An attempt to impose their religious beliefs 'theocracy' on 'secular' nations under the 7 Noahide Laws, the plan to undermine and dissolve the United Nations in favour of a 70+ nation coalition of governments ruled from Jerusalem.
(A place soon to have more embassies than anywhere else)

And in accusing people of being 'Anti-Semitic' they're just advertising that theocratic rule they wish to impose upon everyone else.

I could go on...
But whats the point?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 20 June 2019 8:00:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy