The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The grim future awaiting our boys > Comments

The grim future awaiting our boys : Comments

By Peter West, published 31/10/2017

Do a search on 'boys' education' and look at the astounding number of articles determined not to help boys to learn.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
I thought this article was about the economic future for Aussie males- or lack of it!

WTF as the kids say...
Posted by Waverley, Thursday, 9 November 2017 11:51:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Waverley, it is. We are discussing the various reasons why we believe there is a grim future awaiting our boys. We know there are many reasons for this but, to keep it simple and pick on the obvious things that affect jobs of the future, we choose topics that are here and now. I have given my thoughts on the topic and if anyone cared our boys would not have a problem when they eventually apply for a job in the future.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 9 November 2017 4:21:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy