The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The grim future awaiting our boys > Comments

The grim future awaiting our boys : Comments

By Peter West, published 31/10/2017

Do a search on 'boys' education' and look at the astounding number of articles determined not to help boys to learn.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Well I hope you are all learning to speak Mandarin. You and your kids will need it.
We now have 7 Chinese airlines bringing visitors and investors to Australia. Australians will have no hope. Let's see what human rights the Chinese arrivals will allow to survive.
Posted by Waverley, Saturday, 4 November 2017 8:43:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As men will need parasites like females not much longer (except by the hour) it will be real fun listening to the squeals. Artificial wombs mean avoiding all of the hysteria of the estrogen mafia.
Posted by McCackie, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 5:02:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Some women are nice, I think...........................A bit harsh to condemn the whole race of them?
Posted by Waverley, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 7:06:19 PM
McCackie, I might not totally get what you are aiming for but I applaud your intent. My bitch is that for quite some years the women movement has been a bad distraction for the human race. I do not subscribe to a culture where the dominant species is promoted as an equal to the opposite (or lesser) gender. The 'soft cocks' of the world have destroyed or allowed the destruction of the societal structure which has stood since creation. In every other form of animal interaction the male is the alpha species and that is the way it is. It is pathetic for society to have allowed some pushy, big mouth, arrogant maggots to have forced these changes against all that is natural. May I remind, we are animals too. Human animals!
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 7:27:02 PM
//In every other form of animal interaction the male is the alpha species and that is the way it is.//

Not quite, Captain Misogyny. Sexual dimorphism goes the other way in a lot of species... it just depends on what's selectively advantageous. You should look up anglerfish reproduction some time.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 7:38:45 PM
Tony, where are you from? If I wanted a biology lesson I would have looked it up myself. My point is very clear, the male is the dominant or the alpha of our species. The End. If you disagree with this then; If you are a male, I have already categorised you. If you are a female, I don't care. Weak men have allowed this to happen. What grim future awaits our boys if the 'soft cocks' have given away their positions in life, such as jobs. When next I come across a sexually demorphed person I will consider your comments, until then, your comments are moot. BTW, my title is Captain Correct. Not politically correct.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 7 November 2017 11:35:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy