The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Clinton, Assange and the war on truth > Comments

Clinton, Assange and the war on truth : Comments

By John Pilger, published 23/10/2017

Wading through the Clinton book, What Happened, is an unpleasant experience, like a stomach upset. Smears and tears. Threats and enemies.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Good headline John.

Assange and the war on truth! His!

And so unlike you to be so truthful and precise about your, [birds of a feather,] mate Assange!

Putin sends his regards and gratitude. And reads as, well done thou good and faithful servant.

You'll have a nice day now y'hear.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 23 October 2017 11:16:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You don't have to like Pilger, or his politics for that matter, but what he reports is factual and a strenuous look at the evidence confirms this.

The entire US government and the puppets who pull the stings are ethically and morally bankrupt. Thank god the hegemonic designs of the country are now in tatters.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Monday, 23 October 2017 11:52:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Evidence Geoff?

Feel free to table it!

As opposed to endless completely unfounded allegation/conspiracy theories mate, and a waste of your remaining prehensile thumb!

Waiting. Yawn!

What time is it now? Yawn!

2017 already! Yawn!

Jeez is that the time? Yawn!

Wow how time flies! Yawn!

Ho hum. Yawn!

Still waiting! Yawn!

Yawn!

Wake me when you're ready. Yawn!

And I hope I live that long!

Ho hum, Yawn, yawn, yawn!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 23 October 2017 12:07:50 PM
Evidence, there is so much evidence online and within the alternate media sources even on a daily basis the corruption within the Government departments.

Why are Governments worldwide and the US Government trying to get rid of organizations like WikiLeaks simple they do not want to let people know what they are doing that they should not be doing and all in the peoples name as Americans.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 23 October 2017 6:08:04 PM
Hey Alan B,
Dont you realise it's the US who is not fit to be global hegemon?
And whether America likes it or not the next 100 years will be China and India.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-22/australian-concerns-over-beijing-one-belt-one-road-trade-bid/9074602

What the Chinese do is for the Chinese, but I think it's foolish that we don't put in the infrastructure so our nation is more efficient and can batter adapt to a changing world, that's why we should build the Aussie section of the trade route.

America wants to keeps it's strength as global superpower by crapping on anyone that challenges its failing global leadership position.
Any change that is good for other countries but doesn't support the US position is supposedly bad.

I don't support the Communist Chinese but I do support fair trading with other nations and I'm sick of the left/right paradigm, and the gang mentality bs.

The US only exports scrapmetal, and iphones are made in China.
US is becoming quickly good for nothing, and the neo-liberal garbage coming out of there will destroy the West anyway.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 23 October 2017 10:08:48 PM
Alan B.

Don't you see even a glimmer of McCarthyist hysteria in Clinton's Russia bashing? You ask for evidence that Russia was not behind Clinton's defeat. Well, where is the evidence that it WAS? Apart from incessant Russia Russia Russia repetition by the US and Western corporate media, where is the evidence? I'm waiting to see it for myself.
Posted by Killarney, Monday, 23 October 2017 10:57:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy