The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Labor Party boosts PLO plans to destroy Israel and Jordan > Comments

Labor Party boosts PLO plans to destroy Israel and Jordan : Comments

By David Singer, published 4/8/2017

A PLO-governed State located in the remaining 5% between Israel and Jordan represents a threat to both Jordan and IsraeL.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Dear Julian,

«The problem to be solved is occupation of Palestine established by a terrorist invasion and endless subsequent land grabbing, and the undying hostility to this by the indigenous Palestinians many of whom have been forcibly exiled.»

OK, but given that you cannot produce a solution that does not involve hurting my family badly, I rather keep this problem UNSOLVED.

«First is to call out the lies - the lie that Israel is the home of the Jewish people» [and a list of further lies]

Sure, go ahead. It would make no practical difference, but if it makes you feel good...

«and the monumental injustice to indigenous Palestinians»

The most monumental injustice to indigenous Palestinians is done to them by their own leadership, including horrendous torture:

http://www.newsmax.com/International/Hamas-bombs-Gaza-Israel/2009/01/09/id/327583/

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-court-pa-tortured-dozens-of-suspected-collaborators-with-israel/

You may say: "well, that's only for collaborators with Israel", but in fact any Palestinian who has a grudge against their neighbour, or covets their possessions, accuses him/her of collaborating with Israel.

- and these are the kind of people that you wish to expose my family to. Forget it!

Here is what a Muslim Palestinian woman has to say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TprQgCdrFXk

(no, I'm not an idiot, not everything she says is true, but that's a healthy and brave reaction to the atrocities of her own people)

«there are many countries which would welcome such people as (equal) citizens.»

8.5 millions of them?? Aren't there already enough refugees in Syria alone?
Anyway, my family is not interested in moving anywhere else - they rather fight, so move on.

«and the monumental injustice to indigenous Palestinians remains as does the drain on the financial, diplomatic and military resources of the USA»

OK, who cares about the USA anyway? Israel would do even better without them!

«The yappy lawyer David Singer reckons the Labor Party is letting his side down»

Yes, it lets HIS side down: David is an enemy of Israel, yet it does support Israel in some teeny-tiny way, given that the NSW Labor party has such a huge influence on the Middle-East...
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 20 August 2017 9:11:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy