The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > United Nations fabricated Arab narrative deceives academics > Comments

United Nations fabricated Arab narrative deceives academics : Comments

By David Singer, published 8/5/2017

The Study omits to mention that 78% of Palestine had already become an independent Arab State in 1946 and been renamed the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
I'm not sure deception s the UN's forte or even part of their charter David. But it may well be yours, as a world leading spin doctor?
You'll have a nice day now y'hear.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 8 May 2017 11:11:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah Yes Mr Singer the expert on the Middle East fount of all knowledge on the mistreatment of the Palestinian people by the Israeli Military,courts,people not to forget the Settlers.
I think I tend to believe Fisk before I believe a propagandist like you Dave
Posted by John Ryan, Monday, 8 May 2017 1:36:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How true is this? I'm not completely convince.
Posted by rollyczar, Tuesday, 9 May 2017 9:49:42 PM
#Alan B, #John Ryan, #rollyczar

I can undertstand your bewilderment that the United Nations could lend its name and authority to a "Study" that turns out to be false and fabricated in many parts.

Attacking me for disclosing what has happened is pointless.

Rewriting the terms of a UN Resolution 181 is a pretty serious thing to try and get away with - but that is what has happened and been swallowed hook line and sinker by people who are prepared to accept the UN as a reliable and reputable source.

That the UN should be a party to this attempt to rewrite Resolution 181 - one of the most important resolutions dealing with the Jewish-Arab conflict passed in the General Assembly - is mindblowing to say the least.

This concocted Study has caught many unsuspecting persons in its trap.

You may well be among those who were duped.

Shooting the messenger and ignoring the message is letting the United Nations off the hook.

There are other examples of false and fabricated material contained in this "Study" that need rectification.

Perhaps the new UN Secretary General will be moved to take action.It is certainly long overdue.
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 10 May 2017 9:28:04 AM
Well Dave you and your friends in the Israeli Propaganda Dept & their masters in the Security branch,know a lot about concocting things,making things up & out right lying we always bow to the master
That is of course when they are not murdering Palestinians or encouraging the Settlers to burn,loot & murder Palestinians as well, the IDF just watches or joins in depending on the visible cameras
Posted by John Ryan, Saturday, 13 May 2017 11:30:51 AM
#John Ryan

You have been well and truly duped by this concocted UN fabricated "Study".

Do you agree that the "Study" in claiming that Resolution 181 called for a "Palestinian Arab State" misrepresented what Resolution 181 actually called for - an "Arab State"?
Posted by david singer, Monday, 15 May 2017 5:19:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy