The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump and Putin must co-operate to defeat Islamic State > Comments

Trump and Putin must co-operate to defeat Islamic State : Comments

By David Singer, published 6/3/2017

Support for – and pledges of allegiance to – Islamic State by over 30 radical Islamic terrorist groups world-wide are creating horrific humanitarian problems.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
David: What makes you so sure Trump and Putin aren't already collaborating?

Perhaps on many fronts?

With just one being Islamic terrorism? And a convenient label to declare a war of extinction on any ethnic minority or annex oil rich territory?

And if those two nuclear powers ( patent psychopaths) are in bed together? who is strong enough to stop them? Israel? Be very careful what you wish for!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 6 March 2017 11:04:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another excellent article by David Singer.

As Alan B. indicates Islamic State is certainly guilty of "a war of extinction on" ethnic minorities and annexing "oil rich territory."

Alan B. in his wisdom, can point to:

- Human rights abuse and war crimes by Islamic State
- Religious and minority group persecution by Islamic State
- Islamic State's Treatment of civilians
- Sexual violence and slavery of minorities by Islamic State, and
- Beheadings and mass executions by Islamic State
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Human_rights_abuse_and_war_crime_findings

Alan B. of course would not accuse Australian airmen who are working with the US Airforce of atrocities.

As Islamic State brutally occupies large parts of 2 countries (Syria and Iraq) it is important that the US and RUSSIA together coordinate their fight against Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 6 March 2017 11:33:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It might also help if the US (via the CIA), Israel and Saudi Arabia as well as Qatar and other Gulf nations stopped supplying weapons, intelligence, logistic and medical aid to IS and its affiliates (Al Nasura etc).

The entire debacle which is the Middle East today can be squarely thrown at the feet of western neocon hegemonic ambitions, predominantly orchestrated by the Zionist controlled US government and its vassal allies, including our own pandering Aussie government.

As always, follow the money.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Monday, 6 March 2017 12:40:06 PM
Do what's David pedalling now...

I support Trump on his domestic policies but am corncerned by many aspects of his foreign policy stance, which at this point it seems much like a continuation of the Deep State's global agenda.

I support destroying IS but I do not support the Wests way of going about it.
I support the US and Coalition backing down on their proxy war to remove Assad and to work with Russia and Assad like it had the opportunity to do years ago.

"As promised, I directed the Department of Defense to develop a plan to demolish and destroy ISIS -- a network of lawless savages that have slaughtered Muslims and Christians, and men, women, and children of all faiths and beliefs. We will work with our allies, including our friends and allies in the Muslim world, to extinguish this vile enemy from our planet."

The US and those allies have been actively involved in arming, funding, training terrorists as a proxy army to remove Assad; but these people are also connected to drug, sex and organ trafficking, including the deliberate killing of civilians to help pay for the cost of the war against Assad.

I'm not buying into all this 'the war is justified because Israel wants to steal stolen Golan Oil and run through Syria... (you really wonder why Assad said no) or partition Syria so Qatari gas can be piped to service European markets, undermining Russia...
To overthrow Assad or break up Syria as per the Council on Foreign Relations or Rand Corporation plans.
To move forward to attacking Iran and Russia;
I don't care about the stupid globalist agenda that is itself not only just responsible for the mess in Syria but the whole damn mess across the M/E and Europe.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 6 March 2017 12:51:22 PM
Giday Geoff of Perth

Was 9/11 a Mossad plot, like the CIA's moon landing, for you?

Checkout this site to touch base http://www.shabak.gov.il/English/about/Pages/default.aspx
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 6 March 2017 12:58:44 PM
The world is a damn sight better off with Putin & Trump friends, than with Hillary & the military industrial complex looking to ferment more wars, to keep the arms manufacture up & the profits rolling on.

I stopped watching their ABC some time ago, that doesn't hurt them of course as taxpayer dollars keep rolling in.

However I am watching much less of a couple of commercials, particularly their news & current affairs, as their over the top anti Trump bombast give me increasingly less faith in anything they publish. I know I am one of many in this, & wonder how long it will be before companies realise the reduced market, & cut their advertising spending.

The commercials could be signing their own death warrant in their shift to left ideology.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 6 March 2017 1:27:56 PM
Timber Sycamore / Zero Footprint
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Sycamore
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/new-book-zero-footprint-reveals-ex-soldiers-hired-kill-article-1.2491345
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 6 March 2017 3:36:07 PM
I can't believe it - a David Singer article that I can actually agree with!

---

Dear Geoff,

Israel provides medical aid to every wounded person that crosses its borders - and it should continue to do the same regardless who they are.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 6 March 2017 6:09:45 PM
Trump and Putin must co-operate to defeat TPTB in the US and in Europe who desperatly want war and with Iran in particular.

Iran has invaded no country in the last 100+ years

The golden age of black ops – in Fiscal 2015 U.S, Special forces have already deployed in 105 nations

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-02/golden-age-black-ops-us-special-forces-have-already-deployed-105-nations-year

During the fiscal year that ended on September 30, 2014, U.S. Special Operations forces (SOF) deployed to 133 countries — roughly 70% of the nations on the planet — according to Lieutenant Colonel Robert Bockholt, a public affairs officer with U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM). This capped a three-year span in which the country’s most elite forces were active in more than 150 different countries around the world, conducting missions ranging from kill/capture night raids to training exercises. And this year could be a record-breaker. Only a day before the failed raid that ended Luke Somers life — just 66 days into fiscal 2015 — America’s most elite troops had already set foot in 105 nations, approximately 80% of 2014’s total.

Despite its massive scale and scope, this secret global war across much of the planet is unknown to most Americans…”We want to be everywhere,” said Votel at Geolnt

Why does the US want to go war against Iran?
Posted by Referundemdrivensocienty, Monday, 6 March 2017 7:42:19 PM
Planta Pete, you obviously like the kool aid, what a moron, grow up.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Tuesday, 7 March 2017 2:02:44 AM
As Christian societies collapse under the anti-morality of secularism, arise Islam. It's an assured winner!
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 7 March 2017 7:56:46 AM
Hi Yuyutsu

Your point about Geoff of Perth's profound ignorance of Israeli humanitarianism is well put.

Cheers
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 7 March 2017 3:16:43 PM
Plantagenet (to Yuyutsu),
"Your point about Geoff of Perth's profound ignorance of Israeli humanitarianism is well put."

Which ignorance?
The ignorance about Israel supporting Jihadi's in their war against Syria?
Or the ignorance about providing medical aid to those Jihadi's that go on to kill civilians?

Did you forget this story?
http://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/
How about this one?
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cheney-rothschild-fox-news-murdoch-drilling-oil-syria-violation-intl-law/

It's all about their humanitarianism is it?
Just like when Israel bombs kids on beaches or shoots unarmed Palestinian kids for something to do?
No potential conflicts of interests that you can put your finger on in the above links?
No, Of course not.

I'd argue that Geoff isn't ignorant at all, the real question is your ignorance.
Is it real or is it just bias?

The author mentioned the 1965 Immigration bill...
Israel was behind the push for that bill.
And soon after Americans were required to start locking up their homes.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 7 March 2017 4:35:14 PM
Armchair Critic.

Perhaps if the Palestinians don't want stray rockets killing kids on beaches
they shouldnt lob rockets into Israel, or use schools to fire rockets from.

Occupied territories......

No mention of the 6day war, but then the Arabs and Palestinians,never do
mention it. When 4 Arab states attacked Israel and got there a...se's kicked
in 6 days by the Israelies

The Arabs never mention it, because there might be a reason that Israel occupied
those territories. Plus the Palestinians are always building underground tunnels
into Israel. 15 tunnels were discovered in the last flare up of hostilities.

Kind of gives Israel a reason to hang on to those territories as a buffer zone, between
Israel and Palestine.

The Arabs are good at propaganda they are not so good at the truth.
Posted by CHERFUL, Tuesday, 7 March 2017 9:22:08 PM
Referendumdrivensocietyh

I too want American and Australian soldiers to stop being sent to fight laws in other countries.
That means we pull out of the United Nations. Defend our borders at home
and let the rest of the dam world look after itself.
It is too costly in lives and economic resources.
There could have been a lot more hospitals built with that money and pensioners live below the poverty line.

The American leadership never seems to know what side they should be on anyway.
When I say bring the troops home and protect our borders at home, This means
shutting the borders to all people who will never become loyal to our people
and thus will always pose a threat in the long term

Protecting our borders at home will be much less expensive and for god sake let
Our leaders show some brains in who they let in. Sure, you might still
get home grown terrorists for a generation, but as they plot they will be arrested and weeded out and we
Won't be letting new ones in.
Posted by CHERFUL, Tuesday, 7 March 2017 9:42:05 PM
I am in favour of America and Russia fighting together to protect
Europe and the world from these ratbag extremists.
Only I realised they should be allies a couple of decades ago.

America sided against Russia when they were fighting the mujahadeen
in Afghanistan. That was back in the 1970's. And who was fighting the Russians
With the mujahadeen back then, a Young man wearing a long white robe and beard,
Osama Bin Laden. Maybe the Russians would have killed him, and we wouldn't
have had 9/11. The Americans supported the wrong side as usual, but then
Our schools didn't teach much in the West about, how the ottoman,Islamic empire
wiped out as many Europeans and Christians as they could in Europe back then.

Too busy reading about the holacaust, over and over.

Is David Singer not usually a left wing globalist or am I mixing him up with someone else.
Posted by CHERFUL, Tuesday, 7 March 2017 9:58:30 PM
I hate Trump and Putin, but it's good that they do not allow immigrants...
Posted by Budocomplex, Thursday, 9 March 2017 11:52:00 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy