The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump and Putin must co-operate to defeat Islamic State > Comments

Trump and Putin must co-operate to defeat Islamic State : Comments

By David Singer, published 6/3/2017

Support for – and pledges of allegiance to – Islamic State by over 30 radical Islamic terrorist groups world-wide are creating horrific humanitarian problems.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
David: What makes you so sure Trump and Putin aren't already collaborating?

Perhaps on many fronts?

With just one being Islamic terrorism? And a convenient label to declare a war of extinction on any ethnic minority or annex oil rich territory?

And if those two nuclear powers ( patent psychopaths) are in bed together? who is strong enough to stop them? Israel? Be very careful what you wish for!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 6 March 2017 11:04:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Another excellent article by David Singer.

As Alan B. indicates Islamic State is certainly guilty of "a war of extinction on" ethnic minorities and annexing "oil rich territory."

Alan B. in his wisdom, can point to:

- Human rights abuse and war crimes by Islamic State
- Religious and minority group persecution by Islamic State
- Islamic State's Treatment of civilians
- Sexual violence and slavery of minorities by Islamic State, and
- Beheadings and mass executions by Islamic State
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Human_rights_abuse_and_war_crime_findings

Alan B. of course would not accuse Australian airmen who are working with the US Airforce of atrocities.

As Islamic State brutally occupies large parts of 2 countries (Syria and Iraq) it is important that the US and RUSSIA together coordinate their fight against Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 6 March 2017 11:33:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It might also help if the US (via the CIA), Israel and Saudi Arabia as well as Qatar and other Gulf nations stopped supplying weapons, intelligence, logistic and medical aid to IS and its affiliates (Al Nasura etc).

The entire debacle which is the Middle East today can be squarely thrown at the feet of western neocon hegemonic ambitions, predominantly orchestrated by the Zionist controlled US government and its vassal allies, including our own pandering Aussie government.

As always, follow the money.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Monday, 6 March 2017 12:40:06 PM
Do what's David pedalling now...

I support Trump on his domestic policies but am corncerned by many aspects of his foreign policy stance, which at this point it seems much like a continuation of the Deep State's global agenda.

I support destroying IS but I do not support the Wests way of going about it.
I support the US and Coalition backing down on their proxy war to remove Assad and to work with Russia and Assad like it had the opportunity to do years ago.

"As promised, I directed the Department of Defense to develop a plan to demolish and destroy ISIS -- a network of lawless savages that have slaughtered Muslims and Christians, and men, women, and children of all faiths and beliefs. We will work with our allies, including our friends and allies in the Muslim world, to extinguish this vile enemy from our planet."

The US and those allies have been actively involved in arming, funding, training terrorists as a proxy army to remove Assad; but these people are also connected to drug, sex and organ trafficking, including the deliberate killing of civilians to help pay for the cost of the war against Assad.

I'm not buying into all this 'the war is justified because Israel wants to steal stolen Golan Oil and run through Syria... (you really wonder why Assad said no) or partition Syria so Qatari gas can be piped to service European markets, undermining Russia...
To overthrow Assad or break up Syria as per the Council on Foreign Relations or Rand Corporation plans.
To move forward to attacking Iran and Russia;
I don't care about the stupid globalist agenda that is itself not only just responsible for the mess in Syria but the whole damn mess across the M/E and Europe.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 6 March 2017 12:51:22 PM
Giday Geoff of Perth

Was 9/11 a Mossad plot, like the CIA's moon landing, for you?

Checkout this site to touch base http://www.shabak.gov.il/English/about/Pages/default.aspx
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 6 March 2017 12:58:44 PM
The world is a damn sight better off with Putin & Trump friends, than with Hillary & the military industrial complex looking to ferment more wars, to keep the arms manufacture up & the profits rolling on.

I stopped watching their ABC some time ago, that doesn't hurt them of course as taxpayer dollars keep rolling in.

However I am watching much less of a couple of commercials, particularly their news & current affairs, as their over the top anti Trump bombast give me increasingly less faith in anything they publish. I know I am one of many in this, & wonder how long it will be before companies realise the reduced market, & cut their advertising spending.

The commercials could be signing their own death warrant in their shift to left ideology.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 6 March 2017 1:27:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy