The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump's victory - what it says to us > Comments

Trump's victory - what it says to us : Comments

By Saral Sarkar, published 19/12/2016

Large masses of relatively deprived and highly frustrated citizens of the rich countries are not looking forward to a better future in a democratic-leftist or eco-technological utopia.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Bobbing your empty head up again Billyd?
You have no science to show any measurable human effect on climate, but you stupidly and dishonestly support the climate fraud.
You support the reduction of human emissions, when any fool knows that there is no science to support the assertions of the fraud promoters, so you support a financially damaging policy which, if implemented, would be highly detrimental your own community.
What will you say when asked, if the damage you support comes about, what science you relied upon, when you were stupid enough to support the climate fraud?
Perhaps you will rely on the lies of James Hansen, a leading climate fraud promoter:
”Hansen argues, without empirical evidence, that “positive feedbacks” and “climate forcings” will multiply any current mild warming we might experience until a climate “tipping point” is reached. He claims this will lead to a dramatic rise in global temperature and the destruction of life on Earth. He freely invokes the emotive scenario of what his grandchildren will have to face in a future warming world. In doing so he ignores that the Earth is not warming even mildly, despite rising levels of carbon dioxide. He also ignores evidence which suggests that a warmer Earth would likely be more hospitable to both flora and fauna.
https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/doomed-planet/2013/08/james-hansen-s-many-and-varied-furphies/

You have a big mouth, BillyD, but you are quite reticent when asked to justify your nonsense with science.
There is no science to show any measurable human effect on climate. Emissions of carbon dioxide are 3% as against Nature’s 97%. The human contribution is negligible and its effect is not measurable, much like your thinking apparatus, billyd.
Posted by Leo Lane, Wednesday, 28 December 2016 12:53:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I understand your frustration Leo. Here you are, cherry picking the words of oil sponsored nobodies, desperately trying to look intelligent, and failing miserably. Why don't you just admit you have no answer, and get on with your deluded life, whilst the rest of the world gets on with doing something about global warming. I know you probably believe in all your nonsense, despite the overwhelming evidence that convinced almost every country in the world to sign up for action. I bet you even believe 911 was an inside job, and a missile hit the Pentagon. You should hang out on the Daily Mail forums, the place is full of people like you, it really is a good laugh.
Posted by Billyd, Wednesday, 28 December 2016 3:42:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Back again, billy-goat, still with no science to back your position, which I have demolished, by dealing with the assertions of a leading fraud promoter. You have no assertions to demolish. You have no science , so your question has no validity, being based on a false premise, unsupported by logic or science.
You have a big mouth, with no substance, no science and no sense.
I have backed my statements with references to science. You have made no statements, because you have no science to which to refer us.
Posted by Leo Lane, Wednesday, 28 December 2016 5:47:31 PM
Hahaha, you have 'backed' nothing my deluded friend, no science, no proof, and an embarrassing inability to answer my simple question. I look forward to further insults in place of anything of substance, I trust you won't disappoint.
Posted by Billyd, Wednesday, 28 December 2016 9:07:27 PM
Billy-goat has shown by his last post that his participation on the forum is purely as a troll.
He is not rational, and has no comprehension of science, he thinks my accurate description of him is meant as an insult.
He is best ignored. Do not feed the troll.
Posted by Leo Lane, Thursday, 29 December 2016 1:51:53 PM
I feel your hurt Leo.
Posted by Billyd, Thursday, 29 December 2016 3:06:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All