The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Meet the family > Comments

Meet the family : Comments

By Stuart Horrex, published 1/9/2016

I, like my fiancé, am an Australian citizen, so the natural question is, why should we be forced to leave our own country to get married?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
diver dan

I am glad to see you do not use the word "gay" and use the word "homosexual" instead.

Use of the word "gay" has become normalised in some areas, although it is a slang term for homosexual, and in that context the word "gay" should should not be used and normalised.

One has to be careful regards choice of words, so as to not show insensitivity towards homosexuals.

When starting a family, there is a situation where two homosexuals decided to purchase a surrogate baby in america, rather than purchase the baby in Thailand.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/news/australian-surrogacy-laws-need-to-change-sydney-couple/news-story/4ed9845e516b7894d3e353860a822e97?nk=9e465bd8b6013a575c3434fbfa012188-1472861028

The two homosexuals decided that purchasing the surrogate baby in america was more "ethical".

And as Thailand tightens its surrogacy laws, purchasing a surrogate baby in america is becoming easier anyway, and is becoming the new norm.

So ethics are being considered by some homosexuals.
Posted by interactive, Saturday, 3 September 2016 10:50:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy