The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Sexuality and gender brainwashing masquerading as an anti-bullying program > Comments

Sexuality and gender brainwashing masquerading as an anti-bullying program : Comments

By Greg Donnelly, published 23/2/2016

Knowing that the material and publications do not pass muster in terms of the Australian curriculum, it has been dressed up as an anti-bullying program.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
//Similarly, the push by the homosexual etc. lobby to demand that the rest of Australia goes along with all manner of idiocies, there will be a blowback.//

What idiocies? A blowback? From who? A bunch of tired old geriatrics with one foot already in the grave?

We are younger, fitter and more vital than the geriatric brigade. If they want to make it a fight then I'm prepared to join the fray, because I know that the younger folk will win this one. Hell, we could win just by natural attrition - the old folks will die sooner than the young ones. They won't win through democracy, either - they haven't got the numbers, and their ranks dwindle constantly.

But none of my peers - straight males in the 30-40 age bracket - have the patience to wait for all of you old pricks to shuffle off the mortal coil. We'll keep pushing, and a bunch of sad old men complaining that things were better in the old days isn't likely to dissuade us.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 23 February 2016 9:19:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well said Toni.
What I don't understand is why anyone would actually 'want' to become another gender, or homosexual, if they weren't born that way, just because there is information about these differences in people out there?
If you are heterosexual, then nothing would make you have gay sex willingly, I would imagine?

If you had flat-earthed right wing fundamentalists like Runner and this author ranting and raving about their perceived depravity of all else other than heterosexuals, then actually wanting to become part of these genders would be stupid if you didn't feel you had to for your own sexual identity's sake.

Anyone who has a problem with this sort of information being available in our schools should send their kiddies to church-based schools, where they will learn absolutely nothing about the differences in people out there in the wider community.
Even better, home-school your kiddies, just to make damn sure they never learn the truth of real life, and that they only hear about their parent's brand of religion/gods.
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 23 February 2016 9:59:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Toni,

I suppose time has ensured that, like it or not, I have become an old prick. But hey, you could get on the euthanasia bandwagon and advocate providing our doctors with mass injections for us. Then, there's always the death camp option. And as a bonus, you'll get our assets. Win-win-lose ! Two out of three ain't bad.

Big news: you'll also get older if you're lucky.

So put it all to a vote for all Australians. Then we'll see.

Hi Suse,

As an atheist, nothing you say seems to apply to me. You're barking up all the wrong trees.

Joe

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 24 February 2016 8:06:59 AM
Toni Lavis:

I haven’t seen such fire and brimstone since I read the bible!

Suseonline:

Why do you single out religious groups? There are many people who do not agree with these issues being raised in primary schools. You are just showing your phobia of religion and your bitter prejudice towards it. Why not just stick to the arguments they present
Posted by phanto, Wednesday, 24 February 2016 8:27:47 AM
Toni,

The issue over this program is not just about the attitudes of the older generation vs the younger generation, but more about parents wanting a modicum of control over their kids education, something which I guess that the middle aged lefty pricks with no kids or very young kids have no real concept. My youngest is now in University, so while no longer have skin in the game, I can at least talk about my experiences.

At the schools my kids went to there was zero tolerance for bullying on any account, with bullies getting counselling, one warning, then expelled. Similarly sex education was detailed, factual and covered the risks in all types of relations. The result was pretty close to zero bullying and I could see no signs of intolerance from my kids or any of their friends.

The reality is that while nearly all parents are happy for their kids to be taught tolerance the program in pushing the extreme politically correct agenda that gender identification has no connection to biology went way too far and beyond what many less "progressive" parents could stomach and have wasted the money that could have taught tolerance and consigned it to the waste bin.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 24 February 2016 10:50:40 AM
Is there really more bullying these days than back in the fifties and sixties and seventies ? I mean, physical bullying, belting kids, shoving their heads down toilets, that sort of thing ?

No ? Is it being called names ? Or whispering between other kids that gives the impression that people are calling other people names ? Or somebody looking like they would like to whisper to somebody and call somebody names ? Gosh, how stressful.

And does anybody think that, bringing suspicions about the sexuality of other kids up to the dim consciousness of potential bullies, somehow this will eliminate attacks on all those poor little things who now - not before, but now - have some sorts of doubts and uncertainties about their sexuality, whatever that is, whether they are boy or girl, regardless of the bits own there ?

Brilliant ! So issues that kids would never think about, and don't think about usually for many years yet in their lives, get all mixed up with being pushed around by the school idiot ? And they can put a name on it ? Absolute genius !

What pedophile dreamt this up ?

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 24 February 2016 3:49:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy