The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Gender bending in our primary schools > Comments

Gender bending in our primary schools : Comments

By Greg Donnelly, published 11/2/2016

The book, The Gender Fairy, is being recommended for children four years of age and above.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Suseonline:

“Lol! Yes Phanto, the Webster dictionary is wrong and you are right.
You must feel humble in your own presence...”

Who said I was right? I am entitled to have an opinion no matter how ridiculous it may appear to you.

If you think I am wrong then why not tell me what is wrong about my opinions. But of course that is not why you have posted. You have only posted with the intent to ridicule me simply because I disagreed with the dictionary. Ridicule and bullying are the only reasons why you post most of the time.
Posted by phanto, Tuesday, 16 February 2016 10:32:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Phanto, you are the one with the problem, but remember no one can bully you unless you let them into your head.
Maybe if you feel so upset it is best if we don't communicate further on this forum.
Not a problem.
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 16 February 2016 11:23:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suseonline:

That's what bullies always say.
Posted by phanto, Tuesday, 16 February 2016 11:38:46 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy