The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > European Union becomes irrelevant in resolving the Jewish-Arab conflict > Comments

European Union becomes irrelevant in resolving the Jewish-Arab conflict : Comments

By David Singer, published 29/1/2016

This fundamental disconnect between the EU and Israel over the Arab Peace Initiative continues to detrimentally impact on their relationship.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
David, IS/ISIS/ISIL etc etc is no threat to Israel.

In fact Israel has been supporting this entity by covertly providing medical aid to IS fighters.

In addition, Israel is one of the primary purchasers of IS stolen oil, smuggled out of Iraq and Syria by Turkeys ruling family and this has also been proven beyond doubt.

IS is also being supported by the West, through defacto states (read Saudi Arabia and certain other Gulf states) as well as the CIA and EU security services.

The only entities really trying to deal with IS are Russia, Syria (FSA) and the Kurds.

You may wish to rethink your statements in this article and get back to us.

Cheers Geoff
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Friday, 29 January 2016 9:07:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yakity yak and blah blah that's all I hear all day, from you david and your broken record rhetoric.

You come over like a whining old woman complaining about the less than perfect conditions in her nursing home.

Have a banana, it'll take your mind off it?
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Friday, 29 January 2016 9:55:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Geoff

Care to provide the evidence to support your following statement:
"In addition, Israel is one of the primary purchasers of IS stolen oil, smuggled out of Iraq and Syria by Turkeys ruling family and this has also been proven beyond doubt."

Who is "Turkey's ruling family"?

"Proven beyond doubt"? I somehow missed this ground breaking expose. Would love to read it. Please furnish a link to the source you rely on.

Indeed - care to similarly support your other unsubstantiated statements as well?

Put up or shut up.

#Rhosty

Just the kind of asinine comment I would expect to receive from someone who is unable to discuss the issues raised in my article.

If you believe the EU has any further role in brokering a peace between the Jews and Arabs then give me your reasons and we can discuss them.

If you believe the Arab Peace Initiative has any relevance to resolving the 100 years conflict between Jews and Arabs given the utter chaos among the Arab States at the moment fuelled by the creation of Islamic State - then tell me why.
Posted by david singer, Friday, 29 January 2016 2:20:16 PM
Being a Jew, David wishes Israel to take his side in this "Jewish-Arab conflict".

What does he care about Israelis spilling their blood for him?
What does he care about Israelis losing their morals and moral-ground for him?

Go fight your own wars, David.

If you hate Arabs and/or believe that Judea and Samaria belong to you (for whatever reason, I do not care), then go yourself to the West Bank and face off the "Palestinians", risking your own life, limb and morality, not other people's!

Even once Israel accepts the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative, as it is in its own best interests, nothing should stop David and his group of lunatics from fighting their own private wars in Judea and Samaria after Israel withdraws.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 29 January 2016 2:38:01 PM
Hi David. Here are a few references for you re the oil going to Israel:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article43589.ht

Plus this http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39825.htm

And this, with a bit more detail - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/isis-oil-trade-full-frontal-raqqas-rockefellers-bilal-erdogan-krg-crude-and-israel-c

And this http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/12/yes-turkey-buying-oil-isis.html

And this http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/12/turkey-is-buying-oil-from-isis-via-israeli-middleman/

And also http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=15244

I could go on but what is the point, you will just deny it all won't you David.

If you don't, then can you please show me the evidence that Israel is not doing what I suggested. Good luck on that score.
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Friday, 29 January 2016 4:39:30 PM
David. I disagree with the fundamental premise of your article. The article implies that the EU EVER had a constructive role to play in resolving the issue. The EU endorsement/support for Isreali withdrawal from 1967 lines, particularly in the Golan area was never a viable proposition. The results of the unilateral withdrawal from Gaza, and what happened subsequently, sealed the fate of the poor benighted palistinian population with regard to Isreali withdrawal from essential militarily defensible areas. A brief glance at a topographical map clearly indicate areas that will never be negotiable.
The same glance at a topographical map of the Ukrain will illustrate why Russia will always have a military eye in that region (think Napoleon, Denmark, Sweden and Hitler).
Posted by Prompete, Saturday, 30 January 2016 6:28:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy