The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > UN Security Council must get serious about destroying Islamic State > Comments

UN Security Council must get serious about destroying Islamic State : Comments

By David Singer, published 27/11/2015

That a Russian fighter plane could be shot down by Turkey – both members of the ISSG – highlights the continuing folly of failing to have one military force under one military commander.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Israel is buying, refining and on-selling Islamic State oil.

Now the BIG question here isn't whether or not it's true.
I mean who cares if Israel is actually buying oil from Islamic State?
As long as it benefits Israel, right?

The BIG issue is that I MUST BE AN ANTI-SEMITE for pointing it out, right?

Read it and weep.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/isis-oil-trade-full-frontal-raqqas-rockefellers-bilal-erdogan-krg-crude-and-israel-c
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 3 December 2015 11:17:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Armchair Critic,

Yes, it's possible that people are slipping over the border from Syria into Israel with little packets of ISIS oil under their jackets. Prove it.

Seriously, do you think that oil tankers could slip through Syrian-government-held territory into the Golan Heights without Assad, the Yanks, the French, the Saudis, even the Russians, and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all, knowing about it ?

You are aware that the Rockefellers are not, and never have been, Jewish, aren't you ? That they are Episcopalians, i.e. Church of England ? Yeah, I know it's a funny name, but it's actually German. From Germanland.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 4 December 2015 9:26:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not through the Golan Heights... You didn't even read it did you?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 4 December 2015 7:03:26 PM
AC,

Yes, later I did.

So:

* oil is being sent from some Kurdish areas to Turkish ports.

* ISIS is shipping oil to Turkish ports.

* oil tankers are shipping oil from Turkish ports to Israel, Malta, Europe and elsewhere.

* THEREFORE Israel is supporting ISIS ?

Do you realise how idiotic that string of disconnected statements is ?

Try to think something through before you bother to post, AC.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 4 December 2015 11:09:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy